What do American's truly think about Canadians?

Id rather live in Canada.. Don't have much opinions on Canadians though.. They are nice I guess.

Being that i moved from Flint, Michigan 22 years ago... going back to visit from time to time. I swear i hear my friends and family sometimes just ever so slightly, have a tiny hint of a Canadian accent every so often.

I guess we live too close to you guys. Oh and Flint's sister Canadian city is, Hamilton.

We really don't think about Canadians.

We are like the hot chick in High School -we pay no mind to others that think about us.

Was he going for irony with the title?

I didn't think possible to have strip clubs that didn't sell alcohol until I went to the US. And the ones that do, don't go nude on stage (apparently).

Tbh I hardly ever think about Canada, when I do its about the free health care.

lol

Canada is like our insecure malnourished little brother who is insanely jealous of our imposing physical prowess. They will never be any taller than 5 feet 5 inches, and weigh more than 115 pnds -so they make up for it by hitting the books and trying to go the emo route to pick up chicks by bandwagoning world causes like 'Kony 2012' and learning to play the acoustic guitar.

But they're blood, so we lovem' anyways. And we'll beat the shit out of anyone that messes with them.

Holy shit!!!! LMFAO!!! Awesome!

nothing but praise from me - canada is kind of like america without 90% of the problems.

Nothing happens when I cross over to Toronto from upstate. Same shit, you guys just have funny looking money.

Yeah, that too. Also, they don't know music theory, bro

Holy shit!!!! LMFAO!!! Awesome!

tumblr_lc3c2e3CqV1qdtfdbo1_250.gif

nothing but praise from me - canada is kind of like america without 90% of the problems.

Also around 90% less people. Mo people mo problems

Before coming on forums much I never had a bad thought about them. Seemed like good people, beautiful country and I am a big hockey fan so there is that. But it seems like a good amount of the Canadians I run into on forums have nothing but insults to throw at Americans and tend to stereotype us quite a bit. So that has made my feelings change a bit.

I like Americans and I'm a Canadian. I have good things and bad things to say about every country. My own in included.

I don't mind Canadians.

I like Mike Holmes.

The only beer ive ever had was Molson and ehh...

I had a bad experience with a French Canadian at a ski resort there, Ive always heard they were assholes and this guy was a major asshole but I can't base my opinion off of one guy.

Milk bags are fucking weird.

I don't mind Canadians.

I like Mike Holmes.

The only beer ive ever had was Molson and ehh...

I had a bad experience with a French Canadian at a ski resort there, Ive always heard they were assholes and this guy was a major asshole but I can't base my opinion off of one guy.

Milk bags are fucking weird.

Regular Candians don't like them either

you still suck on the queen's tit

break the habit and we'll think of you eh?

Im so far from Canada I think about them as much as russia or brazil.

I went there for a week, everyone was really nice. They were so nice I thought they were up to something...

I had a great time though and made some new friends.

From my experience, most Americans think themselves superior to Canadians and they see them as their nice but backwards neighbors. Like a lesser version of themselves you could say. Brits and many Europeans on the other hand say that Americans should be more like Canadians.
To me, Canadians are a lot less ignorant than Americans, less obnoxious and generally nicer but yeah a little dorky. Sorry :wink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back