What do American's truly think about Canadians?

R.I.P. KMS

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
In regards to our politeness? Beer? General awesomeness?

Americans please enlighten me.

Canadian-Flag-canada-729711_1280_1024.jpg

Oh..there was more to the question.

I know that the Asian Canadians driving mini vans speed way to much where I am at.
Beer is pretty good.

They are decent at Hockey but the lack of a Stanly Cup win really shows the US's superiority over them in this particular sport. But they still have curling.

They are decent at Hockey but the lack of a Stanly Cup win really shows the US's superiority over them in this particular sport. But they still have curling.

Canadian teams don't lack a Stanley Cup win, and the American teams that win always have Canadians playing for them.

We don't think of non-Americans much

I would imagine must of think of flappy heads or you guys being our Christmas hats

Lol, why would I think about Canadians?

We make fun of you like we make fun of everyone else.

Nice people. Beer is meh (Come at me). Love to visit. Looks like a beautiful country.

Very vocal about America politics but who isn't? Canadian humor seems a bit off for me at times I've been around Northerner folk.

Canadian teams don't lack a Stanley Cup win, and the American teams that win always have Canadians playing for them.

this make a list of the current best players a good number will be canadian. make a list of the best ever and many will be canadian.

Recently they lack a Stanley cup I meant.
And the rest is just Gibberish, all those teams are full of Americans. Hell everyone even knows the greatest hockey player of all time was Mike Modano. An American born NHL Hall Of Famer.

Canadians seem to be very tolerant of America's antics and general dysfunctionality.

Personal experience with Canada...

My hockey team went to the GTA (Great Toronto Area) for a tournament when I was a senior. They easily kicked our asses as expected but they were also pretty much a bunch of assholes. At the end of the game when we went to shake hands one of them spit on his hand which caused a big fight. As we were leaving the ice one of our players were attacked by one of the parents of a player on the team.

I was there for the same tournament the previous year and nothing had happened.

Most of the Canadians I've met in the US have seemed pretty cool though.

Recently they lack a Stanley cup I meant.
And the rest is just Gibberish, all those teams are full of Americans. Hell everyone even knows the greatest hockey player of all time was Mike Modano. An American born NHL Hall Of Famer.

Well if you ever watched hockey you'd know the greatest player of all time is actually Rory Fitzpatrick but he's an American so your point still stands.

Well if you ever watched hockey you'd know the greatest player of all time is actually Rory Fitzpatrick but he's an American so your point still stands.

I keep trying to watch it but it doesn't seem to be playing on any station. Even purchased an NHL package...nothing. Whats the deal?

Scott Stevens in the GOAT hockey player ANIEC. And I hate "ANIEC". But it's not.

Back