What do American's truly think about Canadians?

I'm not American, but the milk bags thing is inspired

You know... I have questions of my own.

Like, right next to our boarder there are all these cities.

But id like to know what is going on with the rest of the 98% of your country.? What secrets are you keeping from us.

Canada_upper_lower_map.PNG

Before coming on forums much I never had a bad thought about them. Seemed like good people, beautiful country and I am a big hockey fan so there is that. But it seems like a good amount of the Canadians I run into on forums have nothing but insults to throw at Americans and tend to stereotype us quite a bit. So that has made my feelings change a bit.

Justin Bieber and Drake have caused some anti-Canadian sentiment in America IMO

Before coming on forums much I never had a bad thought about them. Seemed like good people, beautiful country and I am a big hockey fan so there is that. But it seems like a good amount of the Canadians I run into on forums have nothing but insults to throw at Americans and tend to stereotype us quite a bit. So that has made my feelings change a bit.

All jealous foreigners do this. Especially Europeans.

id tell u how i really feel but id prolly be banned for cannuk bashing

Americans will never get over the milk bag thing.

Spits on freedom imo.

Nice people. Beer is meh (Come at me). Love to visit. Looks like a beautiful country.

Very vocal about America politics but who isn't? Canadian humor seems a bit off for me at times I've been around Northerner folk.

imo the mass market beer is just as bad as mass market american beer too.
have to go for the premium smaller batch/craft beer.

imo the mass market beer is just as bad as mass market american beer too.
have to go for the premium smaller batch/craft beer.

This
If Molson is your idea of Canadian beer, please come here and we shall show you what Canadian beer is. To me, Molson is the same level of Budweiser, not bad, but really its brown Canadian-American-Belgium-Brazilian water.
Try some Creemore Springs Lager, Brewsters Craft beer or even Alexander Keiths IPA/Amber ale are leagues above the generic Canadian beer

Back