Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

Not at all, I couldn't give a shit how others interact with police. Not my life, not my problem, however its remarkably easy to avoid being beaten or killed by police with a bit of compliance. Something plenty of idiots fail to understand.

I'm not saying I like the current system, but the rules already exist and likely won't change anytime soon. Play by the rules and you'll be just fine. Act like a spoiled child, and you're gonna have a bad time. You can't expect to go about society and do as you please, whenever you please. That's an entitled mindset, and I have no sympathy for those who perpetuate that attitude.

So people who comply with police are never harmed? I hope you dont take that stand because you would be so wrong.

Listen to this "play by the rules" shit, lol. You are a sheep, play by the rules even though the rules are terrible? Nah, I'll keep advocating for change to make the system and the country better while you keep, "playing by the rules".

That lady was not a criminal and that cop escalated it to the point where she was laying on a concrete slab. He could have walked away when she refused to sign but nope.. She then said she would sign and that wasn't good enough because he was already in full cop rage mode.

So people who comply with police are never harmed? I hope you dont take that stand because you would be so wrong.

Listen to this "play by the rules" shit, lol. You are a sheep, play by the rules even though the rules are terrible? Nah, I'll keep advocating for change to make the system and the country better while you keep, "playing by the rules".

That lady was not a criminal and that cop escalated it to the point where she was laying on a concrete slab. He could have walked away when she refused to sign but nope.. She then said she would sign and that wasn't good enough because he was already in full cop rage mode.

"You're a sheep"

You're fucking cringey dude. Grow up and realize the world doesn't owe you shit.

"You're a sheep"

You're fucking cringey dude. Grow up and realize the world doesn't owe you shit.

You sound pretty pissed man... oooooo, calling me cringey while not responding to a single argument I made. You ok man? Angry people like you tend to uhhh...do things

Please explain though how the world owing me something has anything to do with anything I posted lol

You sound pretty pissed man... oooooo, calling me cringey while not responding to a single argument I made. You ok man? Angry people like you tend to uhhh...do things

Please explain though how the world owing me something has anything to do with anything I posted lol

Your argument is the same trite nonsense I've heard for years now.

No amount of whining or pseudo-activism isn't going to change the fact that police will always be an integral part of a civilized society.

There are good ones, and bad ones. Typically all they ask for is respect and compliance. If you're such an egotistical prick that neither of these are possible, I don't have sympathy for you when you're beaten or tazed. There are rules that come with existing in a civilized society. If you think you're above those rules, then fuck you.

Your argument is the same trite nonsense I've heard for years now.

No amount of whining or pseudo-activism isn't going to change the fact that police will always be an integral part of a civilized society.

There are good ones, and bad ones. Typically all they ask for is respect and compliance. If you're such an egotistical prick that neither of these are possible, I don't have sympathy for you when you're beaten or tazed. There are rules that come with existing in a civilized society. If you think you're above those rules, then fuck you.

hahahaha. Hilarious post. You are a bootlicker. Congrats!!

Cops are dicks... Oh and this was the other day in (of course) Texas

67574327_2808344119181323_5637217392875536384_n.jpg

Last edited:
hahahaha. Hilarious post. You are a bootlicker. Congrats!!

Cops are dicks... Oh and this was the other day in (of course) Texas

67574327_2808344119181323_5637217392875536384_n.jpg
Character building right there, I heard digging holes makes good character.

Character building right there, I heard digging holes makes good character.

Trump has enabled your racism... I don't fault you. Your iq wont let you do or be any different

I'd contend you can advocate for change but when you're being placed in the bracelets... that MIGHT not be the best time to start screaming "fight the power."

ROFL, this is one of the most ignorant people I've ever heard speak. He decries that other "mere human beings have more rights than the rest of us", saying we are all "penniless and enslaved", but he also calls taxation "theft".

Even I am not so deranged as to believe a tax-free state wouldn't result in an astonishing disparity in wealth far, far, far beyond what we're already experiencing. He seems confused.

Also, I don't feel bad for people who defy lawful orders. The lady decided arbitrarily that she was above the law. Then she runs from the cops. Why on earth would anyone sympathize with that woman? She was hysterical, childish, and disobedient.
I'm right there with you - up until the taser. For me, the taser should be a real matter of last resort thing. Are you telling me this guy couldn't handcuff a resisting Grandma? Not particularly sympathetic to her, but in general, I don't think it is a good thing that the taser is brought out so readily.

lol in your America not signing a ticket is an arrest able offense

Well, yeah....your signature is a promise to appear in court on your court date if released on a citation.

Refusing to sign it means you are
refusing a promise to show up to your court date, so they take you to your new, much sooner, court appearance instead.

Like a broken record here I go.

My ex former forensic Psychologist for all NJ Police left to work with criminals in prison because the cops were that disgusting.

Wonder how many lives they saved here with the quick response time, shooting dead the crazy Bernie, Warren, Antifa supporter

I'm right there with you - up until the taser. For me, the taser should be a real matter of last resort thing. Are you telling me this guy couldn't handcuff a resisting Grandma? Not particularly sympathetic to her, but in general, I don't think it is a good thing that the taser is brought out so readily.

I watched this and cringed a lot. Taser is for actively aggressive subjects. She was kicking at him, but I don’t think he should have to rely on a taser for someone like her. I have been tasered about a dozen times and it sucks immensely.

No squad car, I suppose they could have hog tied him and draped him over the back of the horse like in Red Dead Redemption 2.

Talcum X can suck a cock.

No squad car, I suppose they could have hog tied him and draped him over the back of the horse like in Red Dead Redemption 2.

Talcum X can suck a cock.

Or you know, they could call their dispatcher for some humane transport.

Back