Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

I liked watching these police officer interaction videos and they needed a thread. I would like to know the reaction from sherdoggers.

On the first video it would help to know more details about what unfolded before the vehicle stop.

In terms of police misconduct, this has been a little overblown, I think. The cop made a rolling stop and didn't see the kid barreling down the street at what had to be at least twice the legal speed limit. When the cop got out, there's a good chance he really was so rattled that he didn't realize he was partially at fault. I kind of doubt that, in that moment, he was thinking "shit, I just caused that accident, but I'm going to arrest this kid on false charges to cover up for my traffic violation."

Or maybe he was. Who knows.

I definitely don't support this backdoor bullshit:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48969432

This cop is lucky to not be in prison. A pension is a slap in the face. This is the worst fatal incident ever caught on camera. The only one that was as bad was the psychologist in Florida who got shot while explaining the erratic man with him was his patient, but he didn't die.

Last edited:
This is incredible <Lmaoo>

Realtor is showing a house but someone called the police and reported 2 black guys breaking in to a house. Jesus christ

No questions nothing. Just come out with your hands up and turn around

I'd love someone to try and tell me this isnt racially profiling and berating and belittling this dude and his mom who have done nothing but comply.

I wanna know what happened to these cops if anything (nothing I'm sure)

This seems like a great time for a rousing round of everyone’s favorite American hymn, “Guns Make Us All Safer, So Sayeth the Lord!”

Ready everyone: on one, two...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Ugh. It just continues and continues. Where does the violence end? We have to do something about these bad cops. We have a problem with cops in America. No other 1st world country is having these issues. They have too much power. At least there was body cam footage of this one. Most cops turn off their bodycams now days when they are about to commit crimes.

So discouraging to see things like this happen time after time. It says something about our culture. We may need to make vast changes to our policing system. Certain police groups have even banned hiring people who are too smart.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tony-timpa-dallas-police-body-camera_n_5d42ac68e4b0ca604e2d10f8

Ugh. It just continues and continues. Where does the violence end? We have to do something about these bad cops. We have a problem with cops in America. No other 1st world country is having these issues. They have too much power. At least there was body cam footage of this one. Most cops turn off their bodycams now days when they are about to commit crimes.

So discouraging to see things like this happen time after time. It says something about our culture. We may need to make vast changes to our policing system. Certain police groups have even banned hiring people who are too smart.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tony-timpa-dallas-police-body-camera_n_5d42ac68e4b0ca604e2d10f8

Wow. Surprised the footage got out.

Back