Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

ROFL, this is one of the most ignorant people I've ever heard speak. He decries that other "mere human beings have more rights than the rest of us", saying we are all "penniless and enslaved", but he also calls taxation "theft".

Even I am not so deranged as to believe a tax-free state wouldn't result in an astonishing disparity in wealth far, far, far beyond what we're already experiencing. He seems confused.

Also, I don't feel bad for people who defy lawful orders. The lady decided arbitrarily that she was above the law. Then she runs from the cops. Why on earth would anyone sympathize with that woman? She was hysterical, childish, and disobedient.

Has this one been reported.

This one is somewhat unique as the victim called the police, recognizing he was in distress (hadn't taken meds and was high) and he asked for help. The police showed up and treated him like a criminal and forcibly restrain him resulting in his death due to the stress of the situation.

Even if you think the police needed to restrain him, hopefully you will find the mocking and laughter when they suspect he is dead, disconcerting.

(video in link)
'I hope I didn't kill him': Police shown laughing and joking as restrained man dies next to them in disturbing bodycam video

Body camera footage released after a years-long legal battle shows police officers laughing and joking as a man they pinned to the ground becomes unresponsive and dies.

The newly released video shows police holding Tony Timpa on the floor as he begs for help, screaming, “You’re gonna kill me! you’re gonna kill me!”

The officers involved in the encounter said they were pinning Mr Timpa to the ground so he would not roll over into the nearby street, though the body camera footage shows a police car was parked on the road to seemingly block any oncoming traffic.

The officers joke with each other throughout the ordeal, at one point laughing over Mr Timpa appearing to be asleep.

“I don’t want to go to school!” one officer quips, appearing to mock a teenager. “Five more minutes, mom!”

ROFL, this is one of the most ignorant people I've ever heard speak. He decries that other "mere human beings have more rights than the rest of us", saying we are all "penniless and enslaved", but he also calls taxation "theft".

Even I am not so deranged as to believe a tax-free state wouldn't result in an astonishing disparity in wealth far, far, far beyond what we're already experiencing. He seems confused.

Also, I don't feel bad for people who defy lawful orders. The lady decided arbitrarily that she was above the law. Then she runs from the cops. Why on earth would anyone sympathize with that woman? She was hysterical, childish, and disobedient.
Did he talk about that in the video? I must not have been paying attention. I just saw grandma talk shit, get zapped and keep talking shit. Then get arrested and keep talking shit. Grandma DGAF

Grandmas like one of those women that escalate every situation and her boyfriend catches a hellacious beatdown by the popo for it

Did he talk about that in the video? I must not have been paying attention. I just saw grandma talk shit, get zapped and keep talking shit. Then get arrested and keep talking shit. Grandma DGAF

Grandmas like one of those women that escalate every situation and her boyfriend catches a hellacious beatdown by the popo for it
It's at the very beginning of the video, yes.

I'm unpersuaded by the grandma pandering. The cop-hating crowd tried to pander with this angle because they think it will earn sympathy. Well, I don't give a shit if it's a harmless-looking old grandma. Don't care if she's white with a folksy southern accent. That isn't what guides my judgment.

This is a bit like animals in nature. People don't donate to help conservation of ugly or scary animals. Zoologists have to work hard to get people to appreciate their value. It's much easier to find an adoption at the animal shelter by advertising a cute little yorkie by putting fuzzy reindeer antlers on it. Does that mean that animal is less deserving of love and affection than the Tramp? Of course not, but it sells well!

That's what this shit YouTube video is trying to do. It's trying to yank on emotional strings. Well, this lady badmouthed a cop, defied his lawful orders, took off and evaded him, resisted arrest, and otherwise flouted his authority at every possible opportunity. That isn't civil disobedience. That's criminal disobedience.

She refused to accept her violation. The cop wasn't citing her for imaginary offenses. This was real. She behaved as though she was above the law. She had every opportunity to do things the easy way, but she chose to do them the hard way. She escalated the situation.

Fuck her.

But yeah, any other country and this would be a fiasco. It's the united states, so I suppose she should be thankful she wasn't gunned down for ''reaching.''

White/women/old people priviliege in that video.

If that was a young man who happened to be a minority..the cop would've killed em asap.

This granny thru a fit because she was privilieged her whole life, is normal.
Heres a minority having his rights violated for no reason, now that you mention it!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ed-police-officer-responding-shooting-n935311

Couldn’t pay me enough to be an armed security guard because of situations like this. I dunno much of the details but if you’re on a shooting scene and you have a gun, you’re likely getting capped if you’re not a uniformed police officer. Armed guards are also criminally underpaid.
What the cops did wrong:

When a guy kills 20 people, I expect him to be shot to death on the spot. Even if he's surrendered or is out of ammo.

Update on the cop who shot the retarded kid and his parents at Costco. Turns out he shot the dad first as he tried to stop the argument. Then shot the old lady next. Then finally proceeded to gun down the mentally handicapped son. Many employees saw the tape but had to sign a nondisclosure agreement.

Update on the cop who shot the retarded kid and his parents at Costco. Turns out he shot the dad first as he tried to stop the argument. Then shot the old lady next. Then finally proceeded to gun down the mentally handicapped son. Many employees saw the tape but had to sign a nondisclosure agreement.
Did he get reassigned to a county over?

B-but cops are just bloodthirsty racists!

lol in your America not signing a ticket is an arrest able offense.

We should just do whatever a cop tells us to do huh? Anything?

Only the most profound retards think noncompliance has no consequences.

Judging from how the narrator of that video spoke, I'm guessing he's also one of those profound retards.

Only the most profound retards think you should be commanded out of your vehicle, arrested and tased for not signing a ticket

Only the most profound retards think you should be commanded out of your vehicle, arrested and tased for not signing a ticket

You sound like one of those sovereign citizen dickheads.

Only a retard would prefer being tackled or tazed over signing a piece of paper.

Go eat some glue, junior.

You sound like one of those sovereign citizen dickheads.

Only a retard would prefer being tackled or tazed over signing a piece of paper.

Go eat some glue, junior.

You sound triggered... Are you always this pleasant when someone simply disagrees with you "junior"?

Sign this paper or else get thrown out of your car, tased and arrested. Yep, sounds like a free country to me... Bootlickers are the worst

You sound triggered... Are you always this pleasant when someone simply disagrees with you "junior"?

Sign this paper or else get thrown out of your car, tased and arrested. Yep, sounds like a free country to me... Bootlickers are the worst

Not at all, I couldn't give a shit how others interact with police. Not my life, not my problem, however its remarkably easy to avoid being beaten or killed by police with a bit of compliance. Something plenty of idiots fail to understand.

I'm not saying I like the current system, but the rules already exist and likely won't change anytime soon. Play by the rules and you'll be just fine. Act like a spoiled child, and you're gonna have a bad time. You can't expect to go about society and do as you please, whenever you please. That's an entitled mindset, and I have no sympathy for those who perpetuate that attitude.

Back