Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

That doesn’t make him a felon and you know that. You understand as well as anyone that felon is specifically a legal term for someone convicted of a felony. It’s innocent until proven guilty remember?

Only in America do we shrug it off when an unarmed person at the time, gets shot 60 times by the police.

I know everything. You were getting called out by almost everyone in that thread for still defending the cops when it was clear the made mistakes.
It was a thing of beauty if beauty was absolutely pathetic.

Are you shocked? Look at has most of the yellows on this site. Look who's passing them out. Look at the topic about a female congress member being a prostitute that was false that was allowed to go on for pages. While some of us called out obvious BS.

The site needs a overhaul when it comes to mods. I've never seen a site where mods voice opinions so strongly and like posts that are wayyyy left as much as this site.

So this doesn't shock anyone on here I'm sure. I am taking screenshots of what's going on. The owner will decide if he wants a echo chamber or not.

By and large people on the right here get yellows because they're more degenerate as a populous. that's just a fact.

There may be some imbalances.. I'm sure there are but for the most part you guys get them because you are worse people.

Pretty slimy way to justify police killing an unarmed suspect.

He fired at police. You don’t get to ignore that. They had no reason to believe, as he was running away and reached for his waistband, that he wasn’t armed. You don’t take chances like that, and this geek didn’t deserve it either.

Only in America do we shrug it off when an unarmed person at the time, gets shot 60 times by the police.

I was only referring to the use of the term felon. I believe it was being used incorrectly on purpose.

From everything I have read this likely will be considered a lawful shooting. If the evidence supports that he did fired a weapon at the officers it would be reasonable for them to believe that he was still armed. Any movements besides complete surrender will be viewed under a heighten sense of alert. Even the act of simply pulling up his pants would likely justify the shooting. I did not watch the video.

Pretty slimy way to justify police killing an unarmed suspect.
That’s why actions are usually judged by what another reasonable officer would do at the time of the incident with the same informartion as the officers involved. If only one officer shoots him 3-5 times would you consider this a bad shoot? I haven’t watched the video yet by the way.

That’s why actions are usually judged by what another reasonable officer would do at the time of the incident with the same informartion as the officers involved. If only one officer shoots him 3-5 times would you consider this a bad shoot? I haven’t watched the video yet by the way.
He may have shot at the officers, if so he was guilty of doing so. Allowing officers to open fire when no clear danger has been identified at the time leads to all of these unarmed suspects being killed. When we have a suspect killed like this there is no justice. The suspect has been executed for whatever perceived crime they may have committed. To me in America we have people that will cheer the right to own firearms, and cheer when the police kill a suspect for potentially being armed, even if the police are not in danger at the time of the shooting. Its pretty messed up.

Really depends on the circumstances. It's total bullshit to refer to a dude who just shot at you as unarmed though. It would be weird if 1 cop put 60 in a guy....its not so weird that several cops did. In class I usually put at least 4 in each target and that's with no adrenaline good lighting and no moving targets and no fog of war confusion ....once its on you put shots on target til that target is no longer a threat.

We've got resisting arrest shots fired and a high speed chase.... why don't you tell me why you wanna shrug off that part of the story because all of that seems really important if you wanna talk about the how and the why of why this dude got lit the fuck up.

Lastly how the fuck are the pleece supposed to know that the guy that just shot at them left the gun that he shot at them with in the car? Please answer this part.

Really depends on the circumstances. It's total bullshit to refer to a dude who just shot at you as unarmed though. It would be weird if 1 cop put 60 in a guy....its not so weird that several cops did. In class I usually put at least 4 in each target and that's with no adrenaline good lighting and no moving targets and no fog of war confusion ....once its on you put shots on target til that target is no longer a threat.

We've got resisting arrest shots fired and a high speed chase.... why don't you tell me why you wanna shrug off that part of the story because all of that seems really important if you wanna talk about the how and the why of why this dude got lit the fuck up.

Lastly how the fuck are the pleece supposed to know that the guy that just shot at them left the gun that he shot at them with in the car? Please answer this part.

Im not saying he was innocent. From the information we have seen he was unarmed at the time of the shooting. I dont believe that part is in debate. Anyone can potentially be armed here, so i suppose police should just shoot any suspect they are interacting with, you know just to be sure.

Im not saying he was innocent. From the information we have seen he was unarmed at the time of the shooting. I dont believe that part is in debate. Anyone can potentially be armed here, so i suppose police should just shoot any suspect they are interacting with, you know just to be sure.
Cops had no way of knowing he no longer had the gun he had just used to shoot at them. In the moment he was shot he was fucking around and cops had to make a split second decision. If they hold their dicks and he still has a gun then they could die. All eight of them made the right call independently.

I was only referring to the use of the term felon. I believe it was being used incorrectly on purpose.

From everything I have read this likely will be considered a lawful shooting. If the evidence supports that he did fired a weapon at the officers it would be reasonable for them to believe that he was still armed. Any movements besides complete surrender will be viewed under a heighten sense of alert. Even the act of simply pulling up his pants would likely justify the shooting. I did not watch the video.
There isnt much doubt that this will be considered a "justified shooting". It has been established that they dont have to be sure they are in danger at the time of the shooting.

Cops had no way of knowing he no longer had the gun he had just used to shoot at them. In the moment he was shot he was fucking around and cops had to make a split second decision. If they hold their dicks and he still has a gun then they could die. All eight of them made the right call independently.

Or they dont shoot him 60 times they find out he is unarmed at the time. He gets arrested and we actually get to punish him for his crimes.

That's a cop out of an answer

I didn't say they should shoot everyone just to be sure

I said they shot this dude cuz they thought he was a threat and it looks like you and I watched different info because to me no it is not clear he is unarmed and no I don't see a reason why the police shouldn't have treated this guy like he was a threat.

If I shoot at you and then I stick my gun back in the holster so I have no gun in my hand am I unarmed ? How quick do you think you can draw from the waist and fire? This shit matters when it comes to the police and if shots have been fired. If shots have been fired and you are doing anything but very clearly surrendering then yes the police should treat you as if you are armed and a threat.

Again how on earth in real time do the police know that the guy who just shot at them ditched the weapon? Or that you don't have a second one ? Why are you so quick to ignore shots fired and resisting arrest like thats no big deal ?

Or they dont shoot him 60 times they find out he is unarmed at the time. He gets arrested and we actually get to punish him for his crimes.
If you watched the video and still think that you wouldn't have pulled the trigger if you were one of the cops then you aren't being honest with yourself. That or you would be a dead cop eventually if you dicked around in that type of situation.

That's a cop out of an answer

I didn't say they should shoot everyone just to be sure

I said they shot this dude cuz they thought he was a threat and it looks like you and I watched different info because to me no it is not clear he is unarmed and no I don't see a reason why the police shouldn't have treated this guy like he was a threat.

If I shoot at you and then I stick my gun back in the holster so I have no gun in my hand am I unarmed ? How quick do you think you can draw from the waist and fire? This shit matters when it comes to the police and if shots have been fired. If shots have been fired and you are doing anything but very clearly surrendering then yes the police should treat you as if you are armed and a threat.

Again how on earth in real time do the police know that the guy who just shot at them ditched the weapon? Or that you don't have a second one ? Why are you so quick to ignore shots fired and resisting arrest like thats no big deal ?
If you shoot at me and miss, run away after dropping your firearm, then i shoot you that is murder on my part. The saying "two wrongs dont make a right" comes to mind. Resisting arrest doesnt equal a justified shooting. Im just so glad we live in a society that is will to take a life so that police dont have to be held responsible for being able to identify actual threats on their lives vs pulling up your pants.

If you watched the video and still think that you wouldn't have pulled the trigger if you were one of the cops then you aren't being honest with yourself. That or you would be a dead cop eventually if you dicked around in that type of situation.
Preemptive shooting all suspects is the best way to ensure that cops are never in danger. Especially with concealed carry everywhere in this country. Eliminate the threat before it can eliminate you.

Back