Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

Does it matter whether he was killed by one bullet vs many? So if it was one gunshot you and everyone else would have no issues with it?

So you match the appearance of a suspect being pursued by the cops, you're caught off guard and misread a cop's command and he shoots you. You're saying he may as well empty his full clip? How do you know what sequence the bullets hit you in? Was the first or the 4 shot fatal?

So you match the appearance of a suspect being pursued by the cops, you're caught off guard and misread a cop's command and he shoots you. You're saying he may as well empty his full clip? How do you know what sequence the bullets hit you in? Was the first or the 4 shot fatal?
Cmon guy why are you playing this game? They didn't lose track of him and he was wearing a ski mask.

Cmon guy why are you playing this game? They didn't lose track of him and he was wearing a ski mask.

Alright if we're no longer talking about the original topic and it was switched somewhere along the 150 pages, we may be referring to a completely different shooting.

The case mentioned in the thread title says nothing on its Wiki page about a mask nor do the other handful of other articles I looked at. If I'm wrong I'd love to see the links.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jemel_Roberson

Alright if we're no longer talking about the original topic and got switched somewhere along the 150 pages, we may be referring to a completely different shooting. A mask and whatever case you're talking about are totally different.

The case mentioned in the thread title says nothing on its Wiki page about a mask nor do the other handful of other articles I looked at. If I'm wrong I'd love to see the links.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jemel_Roberson
Yup different topic. Sorry mods lumped them all in one for some reason.

Yup different topic. Sorry mods lumped them all in one for some reason.

Cool, my bad. If anything I typically get sh!t for being too pro-cop so I figured I had to be missing something.

The context of this situation is police believing this guy was pulling his gun up to shoot at them. Why does it matter if many shots killed him or a few? I seriously don't know why that is such a major point of contention.

An officer should never fire his weapon unless he intends to use lethal force to stop a threat. That means I would not expect one shot to be enough in most cases.

Edit: lol nevermind

Thought it would be implied this is a broader problem than a single case.

but it makes no sense to compare a swatting call with a man being shot to a situation where a subject shot at police and then got shot. These incidents couldn’t be further apart

but it makes no sense to compare a swatting call with a man being shot to a situation where a subject shot at police and then got shot. These incidents couldn’t be further apart

I think you made the same mistake as I did, mods lumped several threads together and potentially several other topics are getting scrambled together. My comments were all and only directed at the story listed as the topic. My point was to show another case law enforcement has become far too trigger-happy (in some cases) to fire on suspects way to early to clearly evaluate the situation. I only meant to bring notice to the fake SWAT case was another example. That's it nothing more.

I think you made the same mistake as I did, mods lumped several threads together and potentially several other topics are getting scrambled together. My comments were all and only directed at the story listed as the topic. My point was to show another case law enforcement has become far too trigger-happy (in some cases) to fire on suspects way to early to clearly evaluate the situation. I only meant to bring notice to the fake SWAT case was another example. That's it nothing more.

Nothing of what the mods did in merging this thread makes sense

Nothing of what the mods did in merging this thread makes sense

Not sure if you're agreeing or stating my response that the mods merged this thread doesn't make sense?

If the latter I'd say yes these are two cases where innocent people were shot and killed by trigger-happy police officers? In regards to the story in the title thread.

Not sure if you're agreeing or stating my response that the mods merged this thread doesn't make sense?

If the latter I'd say yes these are two cases where innocent people were shot and killed by trigger-happy police officers? In regards to the story in the title thread.

we are on completely different wavelengths. I made a thread about jayland Walker getting shit by police and it was merged into this mega thread without cause while we have five scotus threads on the first page. Now, this story has blown up like I suspected it would and I am posting in a mega thread for responses to get buried.

we are on completely different wavelengths. I made a thread about jayland Walker getting shit by police and it was merged into this mega thread without cause while we have five scotus threads on the first page. Now, this story has blown up like I suspected it would and I am posting in a mega thread for responses to get buried.

Understood. The Jayland Walker case is certainly a completely different story, no question about that. Leading law enforcement on a dangerous car chase putting tons of people in danger while wearing a ski mask, armed with a gun, and shot only after cops first opted to use stun guns, at that point you're asking to be shot!

Last edited:
I made a thread about jayland Walker getting shit by police
I would say that getting shit from the cops is more like being given a jaywalking ticket or some other annoyance. They blasted the fuck out of that dude.

9 times out of 10 Megathreads are not necessary for the War Room. Sherdog doesn't even generate enough traffic for them. It's not like this is Reddit or something. It always just seems like a way to bury threads.

Last edited:
I would say that getting shit from the cops is more like being given a jaywalking ticket or some other annoyance. They blasted the fuck out of that dude.

I'm not sure if you are serious here, but I'm pretty sure he meant to spell "shot."

Last edited:
9 times out of 10 Megathreads are not nessiary for the War Room. It doesn't generate enough traffic for it. It's not like this is Reddit or something. It always just seems like a way to bury threads.

that is my take as well

Back