Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

Studies have shown that once the officer perceives the threat, decides to act or react, and then have to no longer perceive the threat and stop shooting, takes a certain amount of time. Things that increase that response time are lighting and environmental factors such as other officers firing.

Dude’s running away in the dark there’s a good dozen or so cops after him. Who is the scared one here?

Body camera #3 for example, he started shooting after the victim was on the ground after being shot. he was still running then turned to position to fire and by that time the victim was on the ground.

Dude’s running away in the dark there’s a good dozen or so cops after him. Who is the scared one here?

Body camera #3 for example, he started shooting after the victim was on the ground after being shot. he was still running then turned to position to fire and by that time the victim was on the ground.

Again, by the time the decision is made to shoot and carrying out that action, a lot can happen such a suspect end up on the ground. Dead is dead. 60 shots or 4. If he fired shots at officers and then turned while running, it is a good shoot

I have almost pulled the trigger twice in making a new thread because I think this story is going somewhere.

Large protests in progress despite the release of the video. They are chanting “we are done dying.” People are big mad that this is the third police shooting this year.

My thoughts on this after seeing the video, this was suicide. A. His fiancé died in a hit and run a month ago. B. He left his gun, magazine, and a gold wedding band on the front seat before fleeing. C. He quickly stopped and turned towards officers during a foot pursuit.

That's a pretty good theory. Whatever the truth, it was a good shoot. These people marching know that, however. Number one, they need fuel for their narrative. Number two, the just genuinely don't think police should be allowed to defend themselves after being shot at. It's crazy. If you made another thread it would get merged, because this was a good shoot. ACAB circle jerk threads will stay up though.

Are you shocked? Look at has most of the yellows on this site. Look who's passing them out. Look at the topic about a female congress member being a prostitute that was false that was allowed to go on for pages. While some of us called out obvious BS.

The site needs a overhaul when it comes to mods. I've never seen a site where mods voice opinions so strongly and like posts that are wayyyy left as much as this site.

So this doesn't shock anyone on here I'm sure. I am taking screenshots of what's going on. The owner will decide if he wants a echo chamber or not.
It's nothing new. When BJ Penn was fighting regularly there was a mod who would threaten to ban anyone who said anything negative about Penn. This same asshole either got himself banned or deleted his own account when GSP embarrassed Penn.

Whatever the truth, it was a good shoot. These people marching know that
I would be willing to bet that many of the protestors haven't watched the video at all. Probably just heard about the number of shots fired or saw the final few seconds of what happened.

I watched body cam footage from six of the cops and what jumped out at me is how Akron PD apparently has a problem with potty mouths on the force. Seems like every cop said fuck many many times.

Another typical day in America

getting shot 60 times by 8 cops for a routine car stop..

Was the suspect black by any chance?

Not sure but he did shoot at cops and wore a ski mask at night while fleeing. This could happen to literally anyone. I’m scared to go outside.

Not sure but he did shoot at cops and wore a ski mask at night while fleeing. This could happen to literally anyone. I’m scared to go outside.
But did he shoot at the cops though? Or are they lying again. I’m again reading different reports and what exactly happens. And surprise, surprise, the cops changed their story lol.

People seem to be making a big deal about the ski mask and I don't see where it matters that much. If anything the ski mask just makes it harder to say that this was race related because it would be hard to tell what color the guy was since he was covered up. Other than that he was already obviously doing a bunch of criminal shit so I don't see why the mask makes a difference. May as well have been dressed as the Hamburgler at that point.

People seem to be making a big deal about the ski mask and I don't see where it matters that much. If anything the ski mask just makes it harder to say that this was race related because it would be hard to tell what color the guy was since he was covered up. Other than that he was already obviously doing a bunch of criminal shit so I don't see why the mask makes a difference. May as well have been dressed as the Hamburgler at that point.
Illustrates how ridiculous this situation is and how it’s not a normal occurrence as the media likes to say. The dude was obviously doing something over than Covid protocols with the mask, at night.

How is a car chase that involved firing a gun at the police then fleeing on foot a routine car stop?

But did he shoot at the cops though? Or are they lying again. I’m again reading different reports and what exactly happens. And surprise, surprise, the cops changed their story lol.

It's literally on video, but I wouldn't expect an ACAB goof to approach this story sincerely. Glad the mods are continuing to fight the fight against misinformation in stories that involve police.

It's literally on video, but I wouldn't expect an ACAB goof to approach this story sincerely. Glad the mods are continuing to fight the fight against misinformation in stories that involve police.
Says the guy who was still defending the Uvalde cops after it was clear as day they fucked up. Nah, I won’t take anything serious what you’re saying involving cops.

Back