What are your go to first dates?

Most will say dinner and drinks, but I've found it better drinks and no dinner; just an appettizer with the drinks.

Some may find this a little silly, but the truth is that some girls are a little shy around food, especially when they meet you for the first time; they'll pretend they don't eat that much or that they liked their dish even if they did not, if it's a nice place and the menu is a little weird, they'll pretend they know what's up and maybe even order something they didn't want in the first place.

In my experience, excluding that aspect from the date makes them feel more relaxed.
It is a more casual experience, with more time to talk and less awkward silences while you both eat.

Just my two cents.

Legit advice

"Zer, where we going?"
"Fuck it dude, let's go bowling"

Srs

picnic at a park during the day. a bar that serves food and that has a pool table at night.

Got a hot date, Leagon? Nice...

I'd recommend a really chill bar somewhere Downtown. Not too divey, not to fancy... Order Apetizers for both of you, a Grey Goose Vodka for yourself and whatever she wants for her. Just remember to have fun, be relaxed, funny if you can pull it off and let her do all the talking she wants. Listening is the key to great conversation.

Got a hot date, Leagon? Nice...

I'd recommend a really chill bar somewhere Downtown. Not too divey, not to fancy... Order Apetizers for both of you, a Grey Goose Vodka for yourself and whatever she wants for her. Just remember to have fun, be relaxed, funny if you can pull it off and let her do all the talking she wants. Listening is the key to great conversation.

Also good advice, minus the vodka. Go with scotch or bourbon. Can't handle that, then a sweet manhattan on the rocks (never up).

When I was dating I would take them to a restaurant I frequent. Where the people kinda know me. Seemed to work when the staff knows me by name and stuff. After that some drinks or something like that. Movies are horrible first date ideas. Sit next to a person in silence for 2 hours.

Spend the length of the movie exchanging bodily fluids for the win

Also good advice, minus the vodka. Go with scotch or bourbon. Can't handle that, then a sweet manhattan on the rocks (never up).

This. Have a whiskey or simple whiskey cocktail. Or an actual craft beer, don't even think about domestic.

No chick ever wants to see a guy drinking vodka. After you have tricked her into sleeping with you and she already realizes your a brokeass, you can switch to slamming pbr

Seeing that you're in Vegas, a drive through Red Rock Canyon, Bellagio Conservatory, some art or natural history museum or other interesting exhibit. Strip joint. ?Wanderlei's gym to roll?

Last edited:
Craft beer + an appetizer. Then check out a local show and make out in the back.

When I used to smoke a lot of weed, going to a nature park and smoking a joint was always my go to.

If you don't smoke.. go grab a drink at a bar with a nice patio. If you're not 21.. Do some research on your town!

Back