What are your go to first dates?

Why go anywhere fancy, just meet her at the whore house she works at. Pay, and leave. Save time and money.

3-year-old thread? Nice.

Used to think it was a good idea to take them to the movies and then dinner, but now I'd go do crazy golf or some shit. All these rom-coms come out now, some ladies expect more than dinner and a movie.

I never understood when single people say "I dont date" or "I am dating" or "Im starting to date" I mean what the fuck! If you are single in life then you go about your life and if you meet a person who you like then you ask her out.... and if you dont meet anybody who you like then you dont ask anybody out.... its simple as that... why do you have to put a thing in your mind that you either date or dont date... you date when the right person and circumstance comes along and if it doesnt then it doesnt.

What the fuck... so if you say in your mind you dont date even if the most adequate person comes along you are just going to pass because "uhh Im not dating" what?? I mean tell me people dont do that, because that would be like the most stupid thing Ive heard.

Creative and engaging. what better way to know your future mate than to assess her hunting skills?
Damn right

6440993_orig.jpg

I never understood when single people say "I dont date" or "I am dating" or "Im starting to date" I mean what the fuck! If you are single in life then you go about your life and if you meet a person who you like then you ask her out.... and if you dont meet anybody who you like then you dont ask anybody out.... its simple as that... why do you have to put a thing in your mind that you either date or dont date... you date when the right person and circumstance comes along and if it doesnt then it doesnt.

What the fuck... so if you say in your mind you dont date even if the most adequate person comes along you are just going to pass because "uhh Im not dating" what?? I mean tell me people dont do that, because that would be like the most stupid thing Ive heard.

Usually when a woman says some shit like "putting myself back out there" shes just telling you she wants dick.

Im taking a break from actively searching as I have some things in my personal life I would rather sort out first. I don't tell people this because like you said, you never know who you will meet.

Right now dating site hookups is the easiest thing for me. Not much hassle or bullshit to deal with.

Back