What are your go to first dates?

My go-to is a nice restaurant.
My reasoning is that if it doesn't work out, you each had a good meal.

My house. Panties drop every time.

Even worked when I had KrazyKanadian's housing situation.

I took a date to a scotch bar once and bought her a nice glass of single malt.

She called it Rye.

Always drinks IMO, just a nice bar where you can buy cocktails but don't need to be wearing a suit.

And they serve decent whisky.

I usually fly out the 10s in my private jet to Paris/London/Tokyo for a 3 Michelin star dinner.

Got a hot date, Leagon? Nice...

I'd recommend a really chill bar somewhere Downtown. Not too divey, not to fancy... Order Apetizers for both of you, a Grey Goose Vodka for yourself and whatever she wants for her. Just remember to have fun, be relaxed, funny if you can pull it off and let her do all the talking she wants. Listening is the key to great conversation.

Haha...yeah, man. I don't like this whole process of having to plan all the shit out formally. It's a lot easier to be lazy nowadays since women are so forward. She's old-fashioned, though, which I respect. It's not the actual date I'm worried about (I'm charming as fvck), just the planning part.

I don't drink and I'm pretty sure she's Muslim (Persian), so I'm hoping she doesn't either. Otherwise, I may do it just to keep things simple. Thanks for the advice, sir.

"Zer, where we going?"
"Fuck it dude, let's go bowling"

Srs

This strategy didn't work for me in college.. This hot girl rolled up to us at a stoplight and asked where I was going. We were going bowling and I told her that. She did not follow us there as I hoped!

I am not very smooth.

Wherever she lives, I pick a trendy, restaurant type lounge in the opposite direction of where she lives. This way I say " I know of this really chill place, but it's in (insert city) so we can just meet at my place and I'll drive from here" The place I pick is typically pretty nice and has real reasonable prices. If we have chemistry, I'll usually transition to another place after that. All goes well, we end up at my place at the end of the night.

Has worked every time

Wings and beer at a pub during hockey night in Canada.

If she doesn't like those three things - there is no point in dating her.

Drinks or dinner, generally. Never gone wrong with those.

I'm surprised at the guys who suggest inviting a girl to your house. I would never in a million want some strange girl knowing where I live. She could be a lunatic.

Invite her to your place and make a pizza to take to a local park or somewhere outside that has a decent view, and bring some decent beer or wine. Then somewhere to get more drinks, then back to your place. Works.

her place or yours. preferably her place if shes a psycho.

I'm surprised at the guys who suggest inviting a girl to your house. I would never in a million want some strange girl knowing where I live. She could be a lunatic.

Crazy in the head, crazy in bed.

Back