What are your feelings on Conor McGregor?

What are your feelings on Conor McGregor?

• Total voters
I like Conor, been following him since his first fight in the UFC. That Dublin Press conference with Jose Aldo in Dublin was one of the best events I've ever seen... if Conor can somehow bring a big fight to Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland it'll be maybe greatest spectacle in the history of combat sports regardless of who wins in the ring. I hope Nate taps him out again but Conor is awesome.

I'm not bothered
Not a fan or hater
Though I am annoyed that he beat Also
And dodged Edgar
And is now having a useless rematch with Nate
Delaying the Also rematch
But I understand why
He was shook and didn't want to do the press conference
As a a fighter I think he's overrated
His striking is also overrated
His fans are annoying too buy thats not an issue
Don't care about the trash talk
I do laugh at all the rented suits and cars and homes and planes that he was given by Lorenzo
But they were building him up so they had to act like he was making millions straight away
You're far from "not bothered" with that laundry list, you're a full blown hater and most of it is because he Knocked Aldo out and it pissed you off no end, don't bullshit and tip tap around the obvious.

Obviously i like him, think he is exciting to watch and funny ( a lot of the time although it can get overbearing). He says he wants to have superfights and after winning the FW title he goes straight after RDA who is a beast and then picked another beast to fight on 10 days notice. What does he get because of this and other times he chose to fight on short notice instead of pulling he gets crapped on, and its used as some sort of "o well he only got the belt because most of his opponents were short notice" and only fought one guy who had a full camp.

There isn't a more exciting fighter on the roster who does it inside as well as outside the cage. And he also he seems like a real humble dude off camera when dealing with regular people. If he wins a 5 round war against Nate then that will propel him onto another level.

I love both his fighting style and his antics outside the cage, as well as the less well publicized good guy element (giving money and time to help the homelesss, and doing make a wish style acts for fans with cancer). Dislike the fact that he fell in love with his chin and big left and bought too much into his own legend. Also am seriously annoyed by his more delusional fans (not talking about the ones who are trolling for fun), and most of all despise the haters he has attracted. I guess that is part of the price of being popular and polarizing, but the haters seem legitimately mentally ill or at the least completely miserable people. Either way they and their posts are a pollutant on this forum.

I dislike him as much as I dislike Tom Brady and Osama Bin Laden.

Very good fighter. Lacks in the wrestling/BJJ department but definitely makes up for it with his striking.

Entertaining on the mic but he can also get annoying.

Pretty much this.

I like him. Hell of a fighter, and great personality.

I had him beating Aldo, and I have him beating Aldo again.
But he ain't getting by Nate.

Everybody here knows deep down we need one Conor in every weight division :cool:

Good fighter. He'll never be considered "great" in my book unless he actually goes back to 145 to defend his title, which I doubt will ever happen. After Nate beats him again his career will be in limbo and his big paydays will be gone.

Where's the option for I appreciate his skills and fan friendly style but dislike his arrogance, his WWE style trash talk, his gay man purses and skinny jeans, and his legion of terrible dick riding fanboys.

Voted hater simply because he's absolutely ruining the FW division with his shenanigans. He has a pretty miserable persona, but his presence was entertaining until he started holding divisions captive while literally getting to do whatever he wants.

Where's the option for I appreciate his skills and fan friendly style but dislike his arrogance, his WWE style trash talk, his gay man purses and skinny jeans, and his legion of terrible dick riding fanboys.
I was looking for the exact same poll option.

I kinda dislike the antics and arrogance. I am a fan of irish heritage and would really love to see somewhat more of a mythical fighter come down the line. Someone who embodies the toughness but dosent have to talk so much. Like an irish evan tanner.

Good for the sport. Has the rare gift of being entertaining in and out of the ring. One of the few fighters I'd buy a card tor see fight even if the card isn't stacked.

ezgif_com_gif_maker_18.gif

GOAT, fan of the fighter and he has amazing fans in general.

I kinda dislike the antics and arrogance. I am a fan of irish heritage and would really love to see somewhat more of a mythical fighter come down the line. Someone who embodies the toughness but dosent have to talk so much. Like an irish evan tanner.

One of my bros is a customs officer and he says most of the Irish people he's met who are traveling here in the US are put off by his behavior, and they all think Mcgregor is going to lose.

Back