What are your feelings on Conor McGregor?

What are your feelings on Conor McGregor?

• Total voters
Was a Conor fan when I watched him live in Sweden at his UFC debut. I didn't know about his antics or he's personality but the fluidity an confidence in his movements made me think he one day could be a UFC champ. Of course my friends laughed at me thinking Conor could beat Aldo. Look who's laughing now :)

Although I like him as a fighter his recent antics isn't funny to me. On the way up he talked trash by talking a lot of truth but latley its just low level childish bully talk that makes it hard to root for the guy.

I like him, think he is good but not GSP, Fedor, JJ or Anderson good ya feel me?

I like him. He's not a favorite of mine, I don't care for his shenanigans one way or the other, and I don't think I've cheered for him unless I was cheering against someone else, but I do enjoy watching him fight. He really is a must see attraction.

I like Conor as a fighter but I wish he had some longer fights as well. It's fun getting to know what The Mac Life is like. I also like his fans.

He's an amazing fighter. Very exciting. Nice dick, haircut and tattoos.

The fans annoy me, he is entertaining. MMA is less interesting without him.

Request for poll option of "Fook off!".

Good ( not great) fighter, a little one dimensional. Horrible gimmick, but it works so I can't fault the man for trying . I just don't need all that silly shit to enjoy a fight so its irksome after a while.

not gonna swing from the rafters
but ya
he's a nice addition to
the world of mma

Good fighter, puts on exciting fights. I'm neither a fan or a hater.

Enjoy watching him fight. His approach to the game epitomizes what's wrong w/ the sport today, imo, though.
Hope Nate tattoos 209 on his forehead in hematomas.

I don't care nor is it any of my business what or who Conor is outside of the cage. He comes to fight and always delivers exciting fights. What more does a fighter need to do?

He's talented and I enjoy his fights. The media stuff I don't care for all that much. I think he's a different guy than his public persona, but he takes some questionable shots at folks sometimes. I place myself in the indifferent category to be fair.

He's entertaining. I pulled for Diaz simply because I thought Diaz was a better fighter (and trash talker, to be honest), but overall I don't hate on Conor. He's good for the sport, and he's a damned good fighter as well.

I am concerned that I don't know where his future is. I don't think 145 is in the cards long-term, but he might not be a killer at 155. Maybe he can go the Chael route of being a good-but-not-great fighter who talks his way into a lot of money fights.

Kinda indifferent on the man himself, but I love to fuck with his half retarded fans.

He's whatever can't wait to see Nate Diaz stomp him out again

If he were a mute that fought the way he fights he'd be loved by all, which means it all comes down to personality.

Either way even the biggest haters love having him around to root against

Back