What are your feelings on Conor McGregor?

What are your feelings on Conor McGregor?

• Total voters
this sums up how i feel towards him.

Gy0lbzk.png

He's a good dude. Easy on the eyes, decent cock, well groomed, etc. Pretty good at ultimate cage fighting too

Hahaha, this got me good, ya bastard.

Anyway, I think he's probably an alright dude beneath the bravado and marketing, and I've rooted for him against everyone but Diaz (although I'd be happy if Aldo beat him as I'm an Aldo fan). Exciting fighter, bit of an obnoxious marketing persona, albeit effective. I've never cared for the 'I've got womenz and money, look at me" bullshit.

I think him and his entire team are retarded for losing to Nate. Someone could have been like, hey guys, this jabroni blocks punches with his face and believes his legs are made out of adamantium so he won't be checking kicks either. We should probably watch the RDA fight on loop the next two days.

And Conor was like "NAW GUV I'LL JUST FEED 'IM DA LEFT" and the coaches were like okay good talk.

He'd still be on top of the world if he'd game planned a little better.

Hooge Conor fan. Mad overrated fighter however and Nate will finish him again. Big fan tho.

I think him and his entire team are retarded for losing to Nate. Someone could have been like, hey guys, this jabroni blocks punches with his face and believes his legs are made out of adamantium so he won't be checking kicks either. We should probably watch the RDA fight on loop the next two days.

And Conor was like "NAW GUV I'LL JUST FEED 'IM DA LEFT" and the coaches were like okay good talk.

He'd still be on top of the world if he'd game planned a little better.

funny shit

I dislike him for his mouth and what he, apparently, believes to be important. I watch him fight though unless I'm busy. His skills standing are fun to watch. He's also fun to watch tap.

Savage striking skills, poor bjj and grappling but high level striking skills. His left hook is a kind of beauty and maybe the best skill set in ufc right now. Also has an insane footwork

I love conor

<35>

Savage striking skills, poor bjj and grappling but high level striking skills. His left hook is a kind of beauty and maybe the best skill set in ufc right now. Also has an insane footwork

I love conor

What bout dat left straight that's what he took out the majority of his opponents with

I'm not bothered
Not a fan or hater
Though I am annoyed that he beat Also
And dodged Edgar
And is now having a useless rematch with Nate
Delaying the Also rematch
But I understand why
He was shook and didn't want to do the press conference
As a a fighter I think he's overrated
His striking is also overrated
His fans are annoying too buy thats not an issue
Don't care about the trash talk
I do laugh at all the rented suits and cars and homes and planes that he was given by Lorenzo
But they were building him up so they had to act like he was making millions straight away
Everything about this post says that you are a hater , no reason to act like you're not

Dislike him. Dislike his nuthuggers even more.

His tailor-made suits mean nothing to me; his multiple expressions towards money are nearly repulsive. Obviously he knows how to speak in front of a camera, but almost always is to praise himself and/or insult somebody. I don't get excited by his talking, like his nuthuggers.

As a MMA fighter, IMO he's highly overrated. A one-dimensional striker, who's not even a great striker. Bad kicks, no low kicks, no muay thai. Not a good jab, not even a great boxer. His ground game? Mediocre wrestling, even worst BJJ. There are more a hundred MMA fighters with better submission game than him.

Good, dominant FW.
Mediocre LW, won't getnear that belt?
WW? What a joke, he would be raped by top WWs.

Fan of his fights, not a fan of his personality.

wuh tuh fuh bruh... I thought I knew yuh....

Haha. You do, breh. I like Conor, but I'm not part of his delusional fanbase and I acknowledge that he deserved to get slapped.

Back