What are your feelings on Conor McGregor?

What are your feelings on Conor McGregor?

• Total voters
He is so Delicate. He is fresh juicy, tender, USDA prime, Grade A, low fat, untra lean. The one. My perfect man.

I am a hater. I repped him a bit coming out of cage warriors but his personality is just one of the most insufferable things in existence imo. He's basically the white Adrien Broner in terms of how annoying everything he says and does is.

I'm not bothered
Not a fan or hater
Though I am annoyed that he beat Also
And dodged Edgar
And is now having a useless rematch with Nate
Delaying the Also rematch
But I understand why
He was shook and didn't want to do the press conference
As a a fighter I think he's overrated
His striking is also overrated
His fans are annoying too buy thats not an issue
Don't care about the trash talk
I do laugh at all the rented suits and cars and homes and planes that he was given by Lorenzo
But they were building him up so they had to act like he was making millions straight away

Like the fighter, dislike just about everything else.

Don't like the fact that he's won 3 titles and has never attempted to defend a single one of them. Can't stand his fanbase more often than not, but his loss wiped out a LOT of the delusional fanboys, so it's actually been possible to have a civil conversation around here at least. If he wins all the retards will come back and say "SEE, I TOLD YOU SO!" though

His trash talk has badly stagnated to "I have more money than you" and "Nate is skinnyfat and ugly."

Him punching Nates hand during a press conference staredown was a chickenshit move and there's absolutely no way you can spin it any other way.

That's about it.

He's entertaining but the persona seems a little forced. Id rather just see him speak from the heart instead trying so hard to be the villain

Conor fan for life. Doesn't matter what happens. If he win, if he loses. If he becomes the best. If he stop fighting for some reason.

Conor made me laugh way too much. He also gave me a lot of exciting times. And fights, of course his fights. His style is the one I like the most.

I will always remember when he was predicting his fights. That was another level stuff.

When did you realize you were attracted to men?

When did you realize you were attracted to men?
image.jpg

Mad Respect.
Wish his fans would shut the fuck up.
Could like him if he was not a hypocrite.

Speaking about in cage only, 100% one of my favorites to watch of all time.

As a whole, id consider myself a fan. His shtick is getting a bit old but his confidence is almost contagious i love it.

i like him, but I like Nate and Nick more. Also his fans are scum.

Always get called a hater for busting his balls, but I actually like McG.

I think he is great for MMA in general, and has raised the game to a new level.

Good for MMA, exciting fighter, I want to give him a pass on the persona but I think that some of his personality isn't just for show.

I think he is entertaining on the feet but it looks to me that someone with the right game plan can always give him trouble using grappling.

Now what's annoying were people seriously calling him the GOAT and talking about him beating guys at MW.

Where's the option 'Conor is a great and entertaining fighter but his fanbase is the worst bunch of fucktards with the collective IQ of a shrimp.'?

Repost this thread after he gets subbed by Nayte again, and let's see how the climate changes.

Back