What are your feelings on Conor McGregor?

What are your feelings on Conor McGregor?

• Total voters

Jermei

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Vote or have your feelings compromised.

@McgreGOATsLeft

BN-LI395_FOEMCG_1000V_20151118132505.jpg

f12d961fb7f0eaf4ca46c4ebe8fb1e14.jpg

fsPCQnE.gif

Conor%2BMcGregor%2BKnockdowns%2BDennis%2BSiver%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B59%2BBoston.gif

5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

Last edited:
Very good fighter. Lacks in the wrestling/BJJ department but definitely makes up for it with his striking.

Entertaining on the mic but he can also get annoying.

Love him as a fighter, but then again I don't get hung up on supposed narratives and fighter personas like an impotent cuck. I'm looking for fighters not father figures

that's just me tho

I'm a fan. Talented, entertaining and hard-working.

Exciting fighter, obnoxious human being.

He's a good dude. Easy on the eyes, decent cock, well groomed, etc. Pretty good at ultimate cage fighting too

Conor fan for life. Doesn't matter what happens. If he win, if he loses. If he becomes the best. If he stop fighting for some reason.

Conor made me laugh way too much. He also gave me a lot of exciting times. And fights, of course his fights. His style is the one I like the most.

I will always remember when he was predicting his fights. That was another level stuff.

I really like his fighting style and mic game. He's actually pretty funny. He was like a breath of fresh air.

Just never been a fan of his bullying and elitism toward everyone.

Last edited:
You forgot option: his fans are more annoying than being locked in an airplane for a trip around the world with 10000 chihuahuas so it makes me want to see him lose.

I'm pretty indifferent to him but I find Conor haters to be endlessly obnoxious.

It would be awfully boring in MMA if not for him.

Savage striking skills, poor bjj and grappling but high level striking skills. His left hook is a kind of beauty and maybe the best skill set in ufc right now. Also has an insane footwork

I love conor

Great fighter, great for the sport. Love the risks he's willing to take in and out of the ring.

Always get called a hater for busting his balls, but I actually like McG.

I think he is great for MMA in general, and has raised the game to a new level.

Good fighter. Shitty personality, but I'd like to think a lot of that is just an act for the attention. Although, it does seem that a fair amount of it is just cocaine fueled narcissism.

Back