• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are your favorite movies about NINJAS? -- Do you know the history of the Ninja?

Only arcade game I ever finished on one life. A Korean family I was friends with had the game in their convenience store around the corner and we played that damned thing for free for hours on end. When we weren't browsing the smut mags that is. Good times.

Lucky guy. I dont know how many quarters i pumped into that machine and never finished it.

on the topic of arcades.
a fews ago i was at a retro bar-arcade place and they had the Die Hard Arcade game.

I never beat it in my younger years probably because at that time it was $.50 per play.

This time; however, my friend and I were on the verge of finally getting to the end since it was $.25 and we had nothing better to do. We still threw in some decent change into it. We got to the last stage and died... I realized we had no quarters left so I quickly ran to the change machine but by the time I got back the timer had expired and it was game over. womp womp. gonna be salty about that for awhile.

diehard-arcade-screen-2-1280x960.jpg

W

They also had 1941 (WW2 fighter plane game) I sucked at. Good thing we played for free when the sons were running the store or it would have cost mom's laundry quarters a fortune. Can't imagine how many miles I put on bike tires going to arcades and stores to waste money. The we discovered girls and arcades profits plummeted! Well, not really, but it sounds good.

Anyways, clearly that Korean family used that game to find the last Ninja, like aliens did with star fighters. o_O

Pizza place across from my uncles place had 1943 & Ikari Warriors ...many, many quarters spent.

Back