Opinion What are you thoughts on conservative Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Some of Jesse’s most known work

I don’t care much about politics but I lean more towards the right thanks to all the radical liberals nowadays. For those who are true conservatives, what are your thoughts on Jesse Lee Peterson? Troll or genuine?

Last edited:
Never heard of him. Probably just another idiot saying provocative things for YouTube clicks like all the rest.

Isn't he the "thank god for slavery" guy?

Savage the way he puts all these sjw in their place

Never heard of him. Probably just another idiot saying provocative things for YouTube clicks like all the rest.
I haven't seen much of him but the little I have seen of him suggests to me he is remarkably stupid even by YT pundit standards.

Jesse Lee Peterson is great: a good, Christian pastor speaking straight from the heart, and does not shy away from difficult subjects. He is not an intellectual's wet dream, as he speaks plainly and in a layman's style, but his compass points reliably to the truth.

“You know Rick Perry respects Jessie’s IQ score Joe”

<Goldie11>

An uninformed clown masquerading as a pundit. Basically a perfect fit for the Trump era.

Lol. Is this Between Two Ferns, the hacky political version? People are really scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to where they get their political commentary.

His interactions with Dr Tariq Nasheed, PhD are some of the funniest clips on the internet

The face to face sit down was so entertaining. AMAZING !

Suspected White Supremacist Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson vs Suspected Black Supremacist Dr Tariq KFLEX Nasheed, Phd

Amazin'!

I love them both, they are both hilarious

Suspected White Supremacist Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson vs Suspected Black Supremacist Dr Tariq KFLEX Nasheed, Phd

Amazin'!

I love them both, they are both hilarious
Unstoppable force vs immovable object personified.

He’s funny. Great comedy.

He is religious therefor he is an idiot.

He is religious therefor he is an idiot.

benshapiro_hdv.jpg

Back