Opinion What are you thoughts on conservative Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

Guy's hilarious. I've only seen a few of his vids, but he doesn't let people off the hook when they start dancing around one of his questions and will just ask it back the same way like 12 times after they're done filibustering.

He reminds me of Socrates or Digones. He reduces everything to these extremely simple questions that get to the root of the idea. It's actually a very difficult line of argument to unravel. He kind of reminds me of a child that asks "Why?" after every statement you make.

Black guy that says stupid shit about black people that Right wingers are afraid to say so he is more than happy to get paid for it.

Guy is dumb as shit and panders to racists for money.

Guy's hilarious. I've only seen a few of his vids, but he doesn't let people off the hook when they start dancing around one of his questions and will just ask it back the same way like 12 times after they're done filibustering.

Actually it's more like he asks questions on complicated topics with incredible amounts of nuance and expects yes or no answers to them because he's dumb when a proper response would require an actual essay.

Actually it's more like he asks questions on complicated topics with incredible amounts of nuance and expects yes or no answers to them because he's dumb when a proper response would require an actual essay.
sometimes he asks simple questions that warrant simple answers and his guests simply can’t respond

@Wadtucket

He also always ask leading questions with both the premise and conclusion already in it. A Jesse Lee Peterson question would be "Did you stop beating your wife because you got tired of it?" - Person responding: "Hey, I didn't beat my wife, that's not an accurate representation of reality". JLP: "Yes or no?"

That's his whole schtick.

Of course you would unironically like Jesse Lee Peterson lol

He's way too extreme for my tastes. In one video, he claimed racism doesn't exist at all, which is obviously just insane.

sometimes he asks simple questions that warrant simple answers and his guests simply can’t respond

@Wadtucket

His interview style is AMAZIN

- Do you love black people?
- Eh depends o-
- I love so-
- Yes
- Amazin!

He's way too extreme for my tastes. In one video, he claimed racism doesn't exist at all, which is obviously just insane.

Loooool at the first comment on the vid:

"If Peterson were a character in a work of fiction, people would complain that he was too unrealistic to be believable."

That's one of the few videos I have seen of him. A far as YT leftists go Destiny isn't one of my favorites but even I enjoyed watching him embarrass JLP, or rather his good sense to let JLP embarrass himself if anything.

Do you care about the bad effects of illegal immigration on black communities?

Amazin!

His interview style is AMAZIN

- Eh depends o-
- I love so-
- Yes
- Amazin!
You nailed it.

- Eh, I love all people
- Not more than any other people
- But do you love black people?
- Depends on the person
- But do you love BLACK people?
- ...Sure
- Amazin'

"If Peterson were a character in a work of fiction, people would complain that he was too unrealistic to be believable."

[<dunn]

lol yeah, I find him entertaining but in terms of taking a lot of what he says seriously, ehh not so much.

Back