What are the top 5 ugliest mma fighter styles of all time?

No particular order

1.Elias Theodoreau
His fight form is extra loosy goosey, similar to what a wet chicken would like like fighting. If go as far as to say he has a femenino way of throwing punches and moving his hips for kicks.

2. Dom Cruz
It works for him but it's frustrating because he dances and prances all around with his non economical, pillow fisted, no one punch ko having style. Has the body shape of a ferrit, long trunk with droopy ass shoulders, no lats. Just like Reyes.

3. Cindy Dandois
Typical soccer mom form, hair style, everything. Her pomp hairdo jumps every time she gets jabbed similar to a Mike Tysons punch out opponent.

4. Alex olynik
Hurky jerky old man style with no finesse. Movement seems labored, ugly hay maker boxing. If you ever wondered what a human sloth would look like fighting, just watch one of his recent fights.

5. Nico price
Looks like a hangman/stick figure fighting with that awkward frame and extra pointy elbows and clavicles. Basically a coat rack. Moves around as if every limb on his body had a life of its own and he needs to concentrate extra hard to coordinate his movement.

Honorable mention to
Stiff Glover, Keith Jardine, Askren, Guida and I'm sure I left out many wmma fighters but who cares right
You're wrong on Oleynik other than he is old.

ill go with recency biases, Mike Perry and his flat nose, he is ugly and his style is hard to watch. get hit and dont hit is a strange strategy. love mike tho with all due respect

That dude was the definition of a can

He has 25 wins. He beat Nate like 2 months later. He's absolutely a jobber, but it wasn't crazy to bring him into the UFC at the time. I also don't think he ever fought like that before or after that. It was really weird.

He has 25 wins. He beat Nate like 2 months later. He's absolutely a jobber, but it wasn't crazy to bring him into the UFC at the time. I also don't think he ever fought like that before or after that. It was really weird.
He's not a can, people on Sherdog have no idea what can, journeyman or gatekeeper mean, people on here often call someone who was champion a journeyman.

But on a side note he is 25-10-10; how does someone have 10 draws out of 45 fights o_O

Brock standing has to be up there.

He tries so hard to stay low and it makes him look like a jacked turtle.

Keith Jardine for sure. BJ Penn in one of his last fights. I cant remember who it was (Diaz?) but he looked like a zombie.

Rin Nakai shadow boxing against Tate (I couldn't find the gif)

Not UFC but former Bellator LHW champ Emanuel Newton was tough to watch (the guy who beat King Mo twice)
IncomparableSmoothBittern-max-1mb.gif

Y'all forgetting Wes Sims. That guy looked awkward AF standing up...or anywhere else for that matter.

CM Punk obviously belongs on this list too.

One guy whose kicks always looked real awkward to me is Nate Quarry. He looked like he just couldn't throw a kick with his leg straight. That's not his entire style, but I remember thinking it was weird to watch.

Tim Sylvia's style during his "reign" as UFC champ was horrible to watch. Ugly jabs aplenty, awkward movement, and boxing that just wasn't pretty to watch.

Todd Duffee. The guy looked promising (and mighty roided to the fucking gills too), but could never use those massive horse legs to throw a single fucking kick. He could punch, but goddamn his defense was terrible and everybody remembers that sloppy-ass fight against Frank Mir where he got KTFO'd. Oh and and that classic loss against Mike Russow with the hammerfist from doom.

And how could anyone forget Ronda's standup against Nunes and Holm. She looked goofy as fuck.

Bethe Correia's boxing is quite cringe-worthy as well.

Last edited:
Koji Oshi against Nick Diaz. Dude didn't even try to keep his hands up and just kept getting tagged for it.
Good one! Watching that fight, it's hard to believe that Oishi ever won a fucking fight at all. He actually finished a super young Nate Diaz with strikes. No wonder they don't often bring that one up!

Diaz Bros. Ricardo Arona with his stiff ass. McGrubers puffy chest having ass. Guida's crackhead ass. And Tony Ferguson
Arona, really? I mean, he knew how to get into boring fights, but damn was he a wizard on the ground, and his leg kicks were savage too. He did have his chin up in the air when he threw punches, though.

Back