What are the top 5 ugliest mma fighter styles of all time?

IncomparableSmoothBittern-max-1mb.gif

lmao

Arona, really? I mean, he knew how to get into boring fights, but damn was he a wizard on the ground, and his leg kicks were savage too. He did have his chin up in the air when he threw punches, though.
Oh he was definitely a powerhouse! And a really good fighter, great grappler, and explosive as shit.. But yes really, his style was ugly to me and boring. He had crazy leg kicks but too bad he only threw about 1 or 2 every 2 or 3 minutes at most. Arona looked like the fighting irish logo except Arona kept his eyes and chin up to the rafters.. Hideous
cropped_Notre-Dame-fighting-irish-logo.jpg

You have an odd definition of ugly. I'd describe Cruz's style as one of the most visually fluid.

Probably Aljo. He was channeling the spirit of Jake Shields by spamming his shots with little technique and power.

Gilles Arsene
Dan Bobish
Yumiko Hotta

There are so many. I think Blagoy could be up there. Askren, too, when he isn't grappling. Nate on one of those days.

Guida is the ugliest though.

Gabriel Gonzaga deserves a mention too, that hk on cro cop was ugly af

How about Koji Oishi trying to block Nick Diaz's punches with his own punches, a technique he developed himself. Funniest shit

Found it

Greg Stott.

The head movement, stomp, dual kick/punch technique from 6ft away, then getting knocked the fuck out with 1 knee was pretty ugly.

Back