What are the top 5 ugliest mma fighter styles of all time?

Yea I was being hyperbolic is all lol
He's not a can, people on Sherdog have no idea what can, journeyman or gatekeeper mean, people on here often call someone who was champion a journeyman.

But on a side note he is 25-10-10; how does someone have 10 draws out of 45 fights o_O

#1 Lyoto Machida
His upper half has great form in some of his career fights but he has wide hips though which can make some of his movement look sloppy. Also he is kinda lose and unorthodox with his form which he sometimes loses under panic.

Last edited:
No particular order

1.Elias Theodoreau
His fight form is extra loosy goosey, similar to what a wet chicken would look like fighting. I'd go as far as to say he has a femenine way of throwing punches and moving his hips for kicks. His strikes don't snap. At all.

2. Dom Cruz
It works for him but it's frustrating because he dances and prances all around with his non economical, pillow fisted, no one punch ko having style. Has the body shape of a ferrit, long trunk with droopy ass shoulders, no lats. Just like Reyes.

3. Cindy Dandois
Typical soccer mom form, hair style, everything. Her pomp hairdo jumps every time she gets jabbed similar to a Mike Tysons punch out opponent. You can find her white belt ass and many more like her in any typical mid western tma Mc dojo.

4. Alex olynik
Hurky jerky old man style with no finesse. Movement seems labored, ugly hay maker boxing. If you ever wondered what a human sloth would look like fighting, just watch one of his recent fights.

5. Nico price
Looks like a hangman/stick figure fighting with that awkward frame and extra pointy elbows and clavicles. Basically a coat rack. Moves around as if every limb on his body had a life of its own and he needs to concentrate extra hard to coordinate his movement.

Honorable mention to
Stiff Glover, Keith Jardine, Askren, Guida and I'm sure I left out many wmma fighters but who cares right

This is gold. I was literally cracking up.

Dom being built like a farret and Alexei being a human sloth were eerily accurate.

Then I was like how the hell is Niko Price here? Until I read the most amazing fighter description I've ever read.

surprised at the Wanderlei comments, he wasn't super clean like Mirko or Pettis etc but his power and aggression made his style very aesthetically pleasing for me at least
Exactly I agree with you. They don't know shit about good form. Wandy had some very decent muay Thai form especially in some of his combos early in pride, like his straight right (2) to switch hk with his lead leg. His plum clinch + knee strikes were a thing of beauty. He ko'd Quinton with them.

He had great form in all his kicks in that time, low, mid and high, with both legs. His boxing later on became mostly wild hooks n brawling but young prime win streak wandy had great cardio and tight mechanics.

Last edited:
Kapu Kuialua (the ancient hawaiian art of bone breaking) mainly seems to be about absorbing your opponents punches with your face.

He's not a can, people on Sherdog have no idea what can, journeyman or gatekeeper mean, people on here often call someone who was champion a journeyman.

But on a side note he is 25-10-10; how does someone have 10 draws out of 45 fights o_O

Yeah Travis Fulton had 10 draws in 300+ fights

Oh yea we gotta add baby albini, his diaper style is hyper-wild lol.

3. Cindy Dandois
You can find her white belt ass practicing armbars from the mount on little kids in her thin-onionskin- white Gi (and many more like her in any typical mid western tma Mc dojo.)

According to Wikipedia, Cindy Dandois has:
a Black belt in Judo
a Purple belt in BJJ

Sherdoggers love to mock her stand-up style, which is indeed ugly. The idea you are floating, that she is a "white belt" on the mat, however, sounds quite ignorant considering her actual belts, plus the fact that she was Miesha Tate's favorite training partner for mat-work. Why would Miesha choose her for a training partner on the mat if she has no skills? She wouldn't.

Fucking Hendo looking like he's going to roll an ankle and tear an acl at any moment.

Leonard Garcia looking like he's swimming on land.

Diego Sanchez-Fabia in cage touch butting.

A lot of guys you guys love: Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar, Tyron Woodley, Chase Hooper, the crochet guy.

Last edited:
Mike Perry’s style is fucking terrible, he looks like he has not trained an hour of combat sports in his life.

Darren Elkins and Alexey lol both guys literally get punched in the face until they get TD’s

Elias Theodoreu
Jardine
Guida
Megan Anderson
90% of wmma

It's because of Pancrace's old-school rules. There were no judges but you start with some points. You lose a point if you "escape" a submission by grabbing the ropes or if you get a ten-count after a knockdown. "If, at the end of regulated time, neither fighter has submitted, been knocked out, or lost all their points, a decision is rendered based on who lost fewer points. If neither fighter lost any points, or both lost the same number of points, the fight is declared a draw." As you can see, a draw is quite likely to happen with that system. Until they adopted the unified rules, almost every card had at least one draw.

ranger greg stott - frogstyle
tumblr_oev3fdCWqP1qd4esao2_r2_250.gifv

Back