What are good supplaments to take to move from about 165 to 215

More than likely if your 165 at 18 or over your never going to get over a lean 200 unless you use drugs.

There's no reason anyone should believe that. I was under 165 at 18, and I'm a lean 190 right now, at 20 yrs old (well, almost 21). Within the next year or two I have no doubt I'll be over 200, easy.

Granted, a 50lb gain is a hefty goal. But there's no reason someone can't do it given some discipline, hard work and some knowledge of bulking. There's even less reason to try and stop people from reaching their goals by making outrageous claims like yours.

More than likely if your 165 at 18 or over your never going to get over a lean 200 unless you use drugs.

TShirtDickwadTheory.gif

Iron. LOTS of iron. More iron than you can imagine.

You do realize that iron, as a fat soluble mineral, will kill the TS if he takes too much and it builds up in his liver and becomes toxic, in turn leading to organ failure.
You do know that, right?

There's no reason anyone should believe that. I was under 165 at 18, and I'm a lean 190 right now, at 20 yrs old (well, almost 21). Within the next year or two I have no doubt I'll be over 200, easy.

Granted, a 50lb gain is a hefty goal. But there's no reason someone can't do it given some discipline, hard work and some knowledge of bulking. There's even less reason to try and stop people from reaching their goals by making outrageous claims like yours.

*EDIT*

Go fuck yourself. I dont care what you have to say. I fuckin did it and what? I lifted hard (5x5) and ate like a maniac and I put on about 30-32lbs. I was at about 17% fat about that time too. So I wasnt totally lean, but I bulked up nicely.

And given the rest of your life, you could never get 15 more pounds? Because that's what you said.
You do realize that iron, as a fat soluble mineral, will kill the TS if he takes too much and it builds up in his liver and becomes toxic, in turn leading to organ failure.
You do know that, right?
He's joking, obviously, because Iron is heavy and a lot of it will make you heavier.

And given the rest of your life, you could never get 15 more pounds? Because that's what you said.

Whoa! My bad GSP. I didnt mean to quote you. I meant to quote symphonyx547.

You do know that, right?

sar

You do know that, right?

I think he was sarcastically telling him to lift iron i.e weights. That's really the only way to gain 50lb. Consume massive amounts of CLEAN food and lift A LOT of weight = weight gain.

You do know that, right?

my god you fail

It will take 18 months minimum. Three 12 week cycles with 12 weeks off in between. Take any type of Test at 500-600mgs/week. PCT while off. 4-5k calories a day. Lift and limit any extra cardio other then martial arts i assume.

This was a serious response to a less then serious question. 50 lbs takes some sauce. This is pretty much what i did over 2 yrs to get from 170-215. Maintaining 210 natty.

LakeRock are you older than 25?

AAS is just plain crazy for someone who hasn't stopped growing.

most peoples bodies wont allow them to put on and keep weight like that, 165-190 would be a huge gain, 215 is redikulous, especially if you want to fight, beach muscles dont make you that effective of a fighter, thats why you only see thoose in the WWE.

most peoples bodies wont allow them to put on and keep weight like that, 165-190 would be a huge gain, 215 is redikulous, especially if you want to fight, beach muscles dont make you that effective of a fighter, thats why you only see thoose in the WWE.

Second the motion. I couldn't imagine training on AAS...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back