What are good supplaments to take to move from about 165 to 215

In all seriousness, what makes you think you should gain 50 pounds?

Lots of trans fats too.

C'mon now, that's just plain mean advice.

So far, all the advice given is....um, right, but with a thick layer of sarcasm.

to the OP: The reason your getting smart-ass comments is because your question is so broad and generalized (and generally unattainable unless you look YEARS down the road).

Gaining 50lbs, even if it's pure fat, doesn't happen overnight; gaining 50lbs of lean muscle doesn't happen except through serious heavy lifting, massive consumption through diet, and for most people, WON'T happen unless they resort to AAS.

Read S&P, read D&S. Every question you have right now can be answered there.

To give you the short answer without knowing your body type and all of that.... EAT, EAT & Lift Heavy! That doesn't mean pig out on whatever, it means you have to eat all day but foods that are good for you. Search "Clean Bulking Diet," and try to find a good mass producing weight lifting routine.

As far as supplements go, grab a tub of protein powder (not soy), and some creatine. There are hundreds of creatine products out there, but I just use plain old creatine monohydrate.

Do some research on these and you should be fine.

Why do people think a supplement will gain or lose weight for them. 90% of them aid you in what your trying to do, you still need to work your ass off for what you want.

Why do people think a supplement will gain or lose weight for them.

lol! I hate that too. When I went from 165 to 197 in about a year, people were asking me, "So what supps did you take to get that big?"

the only supps I did take was creatine (which wasnt for that long) and Cytogainer...of course multi and fish oils, etc...but the main thing I would tell them is FOOD!

walk around with one of these:
baby_carrier_active_baby_carbon.jpg

and fill it with rocks. your body will have to compensate for the added weight by quickly growing new muscles.

also, try melting steel with a cutting torch and drinking the molten ****l. i hear that works

More than likely if your 165 at 18 or over your never going to get over a lean 200 unless you use drugs.

It will take 18 months minimum. Three 12 week cycles with 12 weeks off in between. Take any type of Test at 500-600mgs/week. PCT while off. 4-5k calories a day. Lift and limit any extra cardio other then martial arts i assume.

This was a serious response to a less then serious question. 50 lbs takes some sauce. This is pretty much what i did over 2 yrs to get from 170-215. Maintaining 210 natty.

walk around with one of these:
baby_carrier_active_baby_carbon.jpg

and fill it with rocks. your body will have to compensate for the added weight by quickly growing new muscles.

also, try melting steel with a cutting torch and drinking the molten ****l. i hear that works

Winner

cake, cookies, pie and ice cream. But if you want to go the supplement route, alot of companies make gainers which are packed with alot of carbs, fats, and protein.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back