Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done with my MRI
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!
That was a freaking nightmare LoL
I thought I had one before but I guess I was thinking of a CT Scan, this was a million times scarier
I was legit having a claustrophobic anxiety attack stuck in that tiny ass tube for 15 minutes of pure hell

The wall was only like two inches from my face and that shit triggered my darkest fears hella hard

When I was a little kid I used to have nightmares that I was trapped in a tube just like that and it would give me anxiety attacks while I was sleeping
This brought all that memories back

I legit had to keep calming myself down and reminding me that it was only 15 times and just keep your eyes closed and it would start working but then the loud ass alarm sound that was squealing my ear drums deaf the whole time i was in there would quiet for a second so I would peek my eyes open and see the wall of death closing in on me again and my anxiety would be off to the races once more

Fuck waterboarding, you wanna torture a terrorist put him in an MRI machine

giphy.gif

I've had two of them. I had my eyes closed going into the first one, opened them about ten seconds in, said "Oh, hell no," and closed them again. I learned to keep them closed the whole time from there on out.

I've had two of them. I had my eyes closed going into the first one, opened them about ten seconds in, said "Oh, hell no," and closed them again. I learned to keep them closed the whole time from there on out.

They gave me an emergency button to press but i wasnt tripping cause I was still thinking it was a CT Scan until I slid into the tube, legit took all my intestinal fortitude and grapefruits not to hit that button within the first 7 seconds once I figured out the horrible truth

If I ever gotta do that again Im demanding a prescription for some of that good dope first!

Morphine and above or no deal, Doc!!

They had to give me a neck cushion because of my jacked up neck so I lost two inches of clearance space which made the wall even closer to my face than usual, I really doubt those extra two inches wouldve made for a much more delightful experience, though

I stopped by Papa Murphys on the way home to pick up a nice fat juicy Chicago stuffed gimmick and didnt notice they gave me the wrong dang pizza til right now when I went to slide it in the oven!
Sonofabitch!

1ad80ff2-b836-453b-acdb-262ad8efab37_text.gif

I stopped by Papa Murphys on the way home to pick up a nice fat juicy Chicago stuffed gimmick and didnt notice they gave me the wrong dang pizza til right now when I went to slide it in the oven!
Sonofabitch!

God have mercy on this kid’s poor soul!

Sonofabitch!

I hope this Russ Wheeer paint scheme makes you feel slightly better

Just got done with my MRI
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!
That was a freaking nightmare LoL
I thought I had one before but I guess I was thinking of a CT Scan, this was a million times scarier
I was legit having a claustrophobic anxiety attack stuck in that tiny ass tube for 15 minutes of pure hell

The wall was only like two inches from my face and that shit triggered my darkest fears hella hard

When I was a little kid I used to have nightmares that I was trapped in a tube just like that and it would give me anxiety attacks while I was sleeping
This brought all that memories back

I legit had to keep calming myself down and reminding me that it was only 15 times and just keep your eyes closed and it would start working but then the loud ass alarm sound that was squealing my ear drums deaf the whole time i was in there would quiet for a second so I would peek my eyes open and see the wall of death closing in on me again and my anxiety would be off to the races once more

Fuck waterboarding, you wanna torture a terrorist put him in an MRI machine

giphy.gif
I'm with you man. The 1st one I had with my hand was one of the worst times of my life. I was in that fucker for nearly an hour. Complete hell.

The 2 I had for my ankle weren't as bad, but still not a fun time.

Cody vs Logan Paul at Saudimania.......Cody needs a name, and Orton is too early......Logan wants to be a champ champ......easy peazy.

Guys and Girls want to be him... Guys and Girls want to be with him ... Cody Rhodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back