BloodstainLane (lmao)
Lol, here's a reverse gif of him rippin it up:
full

I think @axhand1e mang met him or knows him

Lol, here's a reverse gif of him rippin it up:
full

I think @axhand1e mang met him or knows him

wait that is bloodstain lain?

I had no clue… i think he has a brother, and they own a dispensary here in spokane… i have run into them there and choot the chit ensues…

9 pages and not even an honourable mention of bigwaverider? I am actually shocked.

And only because this thread is full of vets who might remember...

@Clippy was the very first poster who literally brought me to tears laughing. It was way back around when I first joined, there was a long thread based on a fight between two main card fighters where there were some strikes landed to the back of the head of one of the fighters but no call or points deducted. Can't even remember for the life of me the fighters in question.

There was some serious back and forth between Clippy and another poster (can't remember who), and the other poster was getting serious and technical over it, and I think Clippy was just fucking with him. As far as I can remember, this other guy started posting pics and rules about legal strike zones and whatever, so Clippy breaks out MS Paint and make his own god-awful troll-like drawing (as best you can do on short notice and writing with a mouse) and says something to the effect of "See, I can do that too!" and I just fucking lost it.

Spit my drink all over the screen and everything. It was like the other guy was getting more and more upset and Clippy just kept fucking around. Fuck I wish I could find that pic and thread.

9 pages and not even an honourable mention of bigwaverider? I am actually shocked.

And only because this thread is full of vets who might remember...

@Clippy was the very first poster who literally brought me to tears laughing. It was way back around when I first joined, there was a long thread based on a fight between two main card fighters where there were some strikes landed to the back of the head of one of the fighters but no call or points deducted. Can't even remember for the life of me the fighters in question.

There was some serious back and forth between Clippy and another poster (can't remember who), and the other poster was getting serious and technical over it, and I think Clippy was just fucking with him. As far as I can remember, this other guy started posting pics and rules about legal strike zones and whatever, so Clippy breaks out MS Paint and make his own god-awful troll-like drawing (as best you can do on short notice and writing with a mouse) and says something to the effect of "See, I can do that too!" and I just fucking lost it.

Spit my drink all over the screen and everything. It was like the other guy was getting more and more upset and Clippy just kept fucking around. Fuck I wish I could find that pic and thread.

oh man that sounds familiar - glad to have sent some joy your way bud, less active these days but happy to be remembered

good times buddy

Back