Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight Night 173?

Dead Kennedy

Don't steal, the government hates competition
@Silver
Reaction score
On April 2nd 2020 my father passed away from Covid-19. Today is his birthday, he would have been 75 years old. So instead of doing my typical thread like I do every fight night, today I will not. I also will not be watching the fights tonight. Not because I don’t want to do either, it’s just that I’m going to take the day to do things with my family that reminds me of him. Watch some his favorite movies, talk to my mother and my brother, and make his favorite food. I also will be checking in from time to time, so please feel free to post the usual. Once again thanks all and I’ll be back next fight night.

Thank you...
giphy.gif

On April 2nd 2020 my father passed away from Covid-19. Today is his birthday, he would have been 75 years old. So instead of doing my typical thread like I do every fight night, today I will not. I also will not be watching the fights tonight. Not because I don’t want to do either, it’s just that I’m going to take the day to do things with my family that reminds me of him. Watch some his favorite movies, talk to my mother and my brother, and make his favorite food. I also will be checking in from time to time, so please feel free to post the usual. Once again thanks all and I’ll be back next fight night.

Thank you...
giphy.gif
Happy birthday pops.

Happy birthday papa

Today my niece turns 10 years old. Can't see her face to face because social distancing down here in South Florida which is one of the worst areas for the virus, so we're doing a drive thru party just to say hi and bring her gifts.

We also have a hurricane a few hours away over the Bahamas right now so were going home to hunker down and hope we don't lose power tonight so I can watch the fights

My gf is making taco salad with ground turkey tonight. I won't be sharing pics until @Dead Kennedy joins us again next week.

Sympathies to your family and happy birthday to your dad in the next life.

One of my former coworkers died from covid and another is on a ventilator. Starting to wonder if even a vaccine will get us back to normal.

I hope you have a good day remembering your father. Best wishes as always :)

R.I.P., my condolences. Have a good time with your family.

I'll go with
fried spicy chicken fingers battered with Panko flour + mixed garlic mayoneise + mixed olive mayoneise
+
"wine draft beer"* (*I don't know how you call it in USA, here we have a product called "grape cool")

Chicken nuggets and fries

I was on my boat yesterday and I alcohol overdosed... ill be drinking Dr. Pepper

Some Banana strain, ill be rolling light joints

RIP TS

Last edited:
Back