Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight Night 173?

Sorry for your loss my man!

I will be indulging in some Indian food tonight, and a few tins during the fights.

Might drink bleach knowing I have to listen to Angela Hill for about 5 hours.

Good green, Roxys, Red Bull and hopefully a little powdered substance. In other words, my usual fight night.

Might drink bleach knowing I have to listen to Angela Hill for about 5 hours.

She's not really announcing is she? Watched UFC Live for 1/2hr. and had all I could take of her for the 10min. she was on. Worlds most annoying voice. She didn't look bad with that horse tail on her head though.

She's not really announcing is she? Watched UFC Live for 1/2hr. and had all I could take of her for the 10min. she was on. Worlds most annoying voice. She didn't look bad with that horse tail on her head though.
I thought she was just gonna be on the desk for the post show but looks like she’s gonna be announcing. Not 100% but think it’s her and rashad. Usually whoever does UFC live does the announcing.

Happy birthday to your dad in heaven.

I have some captain and coke. Then I will be making some homemade Alfredo sauce (no garlic!) and some fresh chicken cutlets for some delicious fettuccini Alfredo.

I put a pork shoulder on the smoker at 8AM, 225 degrees, will bump it to 275 the last hr or so.
A growler of Wagon Box Wheat from Blacktooth Brewery out of Cheyenne (and Sheridan) Wyoming.
Frosted Cherry Cookie's from Golden Leaf dispensary out of Steamboat Springs, Colorado.

Hanging out on our small ranch in Wyoming this weekend without the wife and kid, probably go peel off some rounds at our small shooting range this afternoon.

God Bless America.

On April 2nd 2020 my father passed away from Covid-19. Today is his birthday, he would have been 75 years old. So instead of doing my typical thread like I do every fight night, today I will not. I also will not be watching the fights tonight. Not because I don’t want to do either, it’s just that I’m going to take the day to do things with my family that reminds me of him. Watch some his favorite movies, talk to my mother and my brother, and make his favorite food. I also will be checking in from time to time, so please feel free to post the usual. Once again thanks all and I’ll be back next fight night.

Thank you...
giphy.gif

Sorry to hear you lost your father, I just found out 2 days ago that my uncle who is 78 in a nursing home has Covid19. To all naysayers, the shit is for real.

I hope you and your family have an excellent day doing things that remind you of him, I am sure he is watching down on you today with a huge smile. Happy birthday to your late father, god bless Mr. Dead Kennedy.

Condolences bro, losing a parent is rough.

Gonna make green chile chicken enchiladas, sip some Booker's bourbon and puff a little blue dream. Will be darting my eyes back and forth from playoff hockey to UFC fight night.

On April 2nd 2020 my father passed away from Covid-19. Today is his birthday, he would have been 75 years old. So instead of doing my typical thread like I do every fight night, today I will not. I also will not be watching the fights tonight. Not because I don’t want to do either, it’s just that I’m going to take the day to do things with my family that reminds me of him. Watch some his favorite movies, talk to my mother and my brother, and make his favorite food. I also will be checking in from time to time, so please feel free to post the usual. Once again thanks all and I’ll be back next fight night.

Thank you...
giphy.gif
My condolences on the loss of your father, take care and enjoy the time with your family sherbrotha.

Thank you...
giphy.gif
Mind if I ask what movie and food he liked? I wouldn't mind watching and making it in his honor. If you are ok with that.

Rest In Peace to your pops bro! Fuck the coronavirus!

I went to the legal weed store and decided to buy the most expensive strains they had. Ended up walking out with a half oz for what I normally pay for a full one.
Highway robbery man, and don’t get me started on the childproof packaging
Smoking the MAC-1 (supposed to be the best legal weed in Canada right now) 29% THC.

and fuck it, I’m eating cereal for dinner tonight

I will smoke the weeds. Friends want to microdose mushrooms and play Scythe though....

I'm not sure how I feel about that lol

I won't be watching either, but only because its a garbage card and not worth my time.

Back