Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 247?

Rode the Harley down to San Diego to watch the Supercross tonight instead.. not interested in this card, and def not interested in a Jones fight.

I catch the PPVs at Buffalo Wild Wings with a friend, usually, so, you know....

I'll be a little bit of everything tonight. Some noodles for a pre bev snack then on to some lovely cider for the prelims. Main card I'll whip out the bud as I don't have much left. Probably chocolate in there post stone.

Potato

6000200094507.jpg
To be honest, that looks fucking amazing

Depends,

If I'm watching it with friends, it's gonna be hash and beers. Mainly hash.

images

If I'm alone, it's gonna be cigarettes and water because the middle of the night is no time to eat. It's bad for your health.

Pizza and wings. Lakeport tall boys, hash and a Bonnie and Clyde Gummy.

I'll be eating my shit whole, drinking a tall yellow glass, and smoking like Nathan

8543055_web1_mma-ufcpresser-051317hf_029.jpg

4049892769_b8e30a91af_o.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

If I'm watching it with friends, it's gonna be hash and beers. Mainly hash.

If I'm alone, it's gonna be cigarettes and water because the middle of the night is no time to eat. It's bad for your health.
<puh-lease75>

Seaweed
Meat spring rolls
Prawn toast
Harkau
Special fried rice
Sweet and sour sauce

A cup of coffee, Two Tramadol, one Anadin Extra, one propranolol, one gabapentin, and one midodrine.
Im not kidding. Im from England, so i sleep until about 7.30AM, wake up ignore my phone and watch the card whilst fast-forwarding through adverts in bed!
The Mrs will bring me 3 cuppas over this time and i will take my pain and heart meds, My health is buggered so i take tablets to mask the pain rather than cure! I no they are no better for me in the long term but hey it beats being in pain. All in all i consider it a good morning!
<{you!}>

A cup of coffee, Two Tramadol, one Anadin Extra, one propranolol, one gabapentin, and one midodrine.

Im not kidding. Im from England, so i sleep until about 7.30AM, wake up ignore my phone and watch the card whilst fast-forwarding through adverts in bed!

The Mrs will bring me 3 cuppas over this time and i will take my pain and heart meds, My health is buggered so i take tablets to mask the pain rather than cure! I no they are no better for me in the long term but hey it beats being in pain. All in all i consider it a good morning!

I am sorry to hear that you are in pain. Hope you can enjoy the fights..

Sourdough pizza, BBQ wings, hazy IPA and single malt for after.

Just because I enjoy the human cockfighting doesnt mean I'm not a classy motherfucker.

Just gonna throw a bunch of shit in the pressure cooker. Probably come out with a homemade version hamburger helper.. I threw my back out, gotta keep it simple.

Making sauce for a baked pasta, with hot Italian sausage, provolone and regianno parm.
Zwiec, 40 Creek Rye, gummy and a bit of purple kush.

Trying to decide.

Don't want to be a downer but Doctor said I need to start being careful with my diet. (Nothing too serious.)

So, been trying to eat healthy.

Will either take a cheat day, and eat a big ol' greasy Digorno Pepperoni Pizza and chips, or stick to the diet Ive recently been starting and eats lots of dry roasted non-salt peanuts, hummus, and salad with lots of onion.

The choice is yours, Sherbros.

Either way, Im smoking a bit of the Devils lettuce.
Wazzu dog, what´s happening there?

Back