Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 247?

Curry chicken with rice

Protein shake for dessert

Downing two beers quick as fuck then straight to the hash.

a burger, some fries maybe, light snacks etc

Not paying for this card so another trip to my local Twin Peaks.
Great food, Great Service, no cover. Tons of beautiful Miami females walking around showing off
twin-peaks-girls.jpg

Some of these...
2016-09-08-18.56.36-1-e1474305743946.jpg

a couple of these...irish-mule.jpg

A bunch of these...images.jpg

and for dessert... a few of these
Grape-Medicated-Nerds-Rope-400MG-THC-min-scaled.jpg

Im having wings over ice
And hot scotch

Jk

Stella beer
Dont know what im eatin

Strong 8% IPA. Probably a 12 pack to myself. Also some BBQ pork sliders!

Wazzu dog, what´s happening there?

High cholesterol. Perhaps not a big deal to some, but the levels I was told I had were surprising.

Had some very active and labor-intensive jobs over the years, and recently decided to try something new and take some time off from those kind of jobs, but kept the same high-fat/carb diet.

Working out now and eating healthier. Should be A-Ok as long as I keep to a good workout routine and the diet Ive already started on.

Thanks for the concern my man.

Last edited:
My female friend is making spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread.

vodka and lemonade.

Some Thai stick. Old school shit.

breakfast after i torrent it, being from europe sucks for a ufc fan

High cholesterol. Perhaps not a big deal to some, but the levels I was told I had were surprising.

Had some very active and labor-intensive jobs over the years, and recently decided to try something new and take some time off from those kind of jobs, but kept the same high-fat/carb diet.

Working out now and eating healthier. Should be A-Ok as long as I keep to a good workout routine and the diet Ive already started on.

Thanks for the concern my man.
Sorry to hear that. I guess that´s a pretty common case for many people.
Keep it up ma man, working out is easy, dieting not so much, but you´re on a mission and i´m sure you´ll get that cholesterol in check!

Peace!

79DE5BCD-B645-495C-8072-BB9707AA2280.jpeg 4015B35F-D026-4E29-89A3-F81BEDB6F0E1.jpeg 3D6B8666-3C6C-4613-87DD-67689D342051.jpeg 79DE5BCD-B645-495C-8072-BB9707AA2280.jpeg

The strain tonight is peyote cookies

I don’t live as lavishly as you guys, I’ll be eating potato chips, drinking Poland spring and smoking blunts of Gorilla Glue every hour.

Rode the Harley down to San Diego to watch the Supercross tonight instead.. not interested in this card, and def not interested in a Jones fight.
Have fun at the race! I’ll be tuned in to both the fights and the race tonight

Hungry man dinner
Fruitcakes
Old Milwaukee beer (cans)
Sadness

Drinking this tonight:
4bfa22d4-7e8d-40c9-b794-e85bc96fc4bf.jpg

Usually get pizza or wings on UFC nights, but don't think that would pair well with chardonnay. Will probably doordash some Italian food or some seafood of some kind.

Back