Werdum's Most Recent Alpha Move Reveals His True Colors #Alpha #ManStyle

I think you've overstayed your welcome, right about now. I suggest you leave before you embarrass yourself any further with your homophobic comments big boy

Homophobic? I just alluded that your term "manstyle" in reference to Werdum was a little, uh gay? Nothing homophobic in that comment? It was directed at you "big boy" not the gay community....Learn reading comprehension.

BTW, I post at the discretion of the mods, not you. So I think I'll hang around. You could always delete this shit thread to save yourself from further embarrassment.

What's next? Racial slurs? Is that's what you're gonna do next, big boy?
[/QUOTE]

I'm Black Irish. I can't be a racist.lol, you are reaching there buddy.

No, it's actually much, much, much worse for Mayweather. Hard to believe but hate on Jones is not at that level.

yeah no shit man

if rogan ever starts trying to fight jones in the ring after he wins a fight I buy into the jon is hated for no reason bs

Holy shit, this thread is comedic gold. :icon_lol:

Homophobic? I just alluded that your term "manstyle" in reference to Werdum was a little, uh gay? Nothing homophobic in that comment? It was directed at you "big boy" not the gay community....Learn reading comprehension.

BTW, I post at the discretion of the mods, not you. So I think I'll hang around. You could always delete this shit thread to save yourself from further embarrassment.

I'm Black Irish. I can't be a racist.lol, you are reaching there buddy.[/QUOTE]

Are you gay?

That would mean PC invulnerability.

I don't think anyone is thinking that.

People ought to know that Heavyweight is a whole other ballgame.

heck I'd be willing to bet on DC again if they were to fight at HW, that cut really seemed to affect DC far more than it does Jones.

I don't think anyone is thinking that.

People ought to know that Heavyweight is a whole other ballgame.

heck I'd be willing to bet on DC again if they were to fight at HW, that cut really seemed to affect DC far more than it does Jones.

I personally think Jones would grind out a win against Werdum. The HW division right now is weak. Werdum being an interim champ only confirms it.

I'm Black Irish. I can't be a racist.lol, you are reaching there buddy.[/QUOTE]
^
Irish does that mean i can call you my brothera from another mothera :icon_twis

I'm glad you cleared that up, bro. Was starting to get worried over there with your narrow views on the gay community, my man. Now you being a black irish, no big deal, my man I accept everyone 100% but I must say I'm starting to see why you've got a such a huge chip on your shoulder, dude. That being said, bro, if you plan on escalating things any further I'm not gonna mince my words just because you're part of a double minority, my man, so let's act civil here, okay? Good.

Here's the thing brother and I don't want Jones to lose. In fact I think he will NEVER fight my man Werdum over here. That being said, Werdum is the Alpha dog of MMA for the time being.

interim alpha dog

jonjones_04.jpg

lmao somebody photoshop a bag of cocaine in his hands please.

i love jones but this cocaine shit is too funny to me

You u see, guys Fabricio is a vicious man with an intimidating presence, and trust me I'm a big guy but Fabricio has that presence that makes his presence even more intimidating than his side lets on, when you meet him on the streets.

I think Shaq disagrees...

Attachments

• fabricio-werdum-shaquille-oneal.jpg
    fabricio-werdum-shaquille-oneal.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
I think Shaq disagrees...

Shaq's a big deal no doubt it about it, but at the end of the day, when it comes down to it, I don't think there's no doubt whatsoever that Werdum is tougher than Shaq.

Shaq's a big deal no doubt it about it, but at the end of the day, when it comes down to it, I don't think there's no doubt whatsoever that Werdum is tougher than Shaq.

Jones would make Werdum a Beta in all likelihood. Coke, no coke, whatever.

But hey, it's your fantasy. I'll bow out and let you dream it in peace.

Back