Werdum's Most Recent Alpha Move Reveals His True Colors #Alpha #ManStyle

Oh yeah, that's a classic. Just goes to show what kind of character the man has.

Werdums butt scooting showed me all I will ever need to know about his character and warrior spirit. The dude is running on empty in both.

Werdums butt scooting showed me all I will ever need to know about his character and warrior spirit. The dude is running on empty in both.

are you aiming to outstupid the ts?

werdum steps into the cage and fights the baddest guys put in front of him. and beats most of them. so please stop calling into question his character because of one fight.

It's hilarious how badly people want Jones to lose.

I am guessing this is how many boxing forums are, in regards to Mayweather.

the thing is Mayweather is boring as fuck while Jones is a joy to watch

If Werdum wants to fight him so bad he should move down. Hes alwayus been chubby. Talking is easy.

fabricio-werdum.jpg

he could lose another 20 pounds. Then hes pretty much right there.

lol, you used a pic from 2012 when he was 250lbs (and still doesn't carry nearly as much fat as Cain and many other HWs).

How is he the ''Alpha Dog'' when he hasn't beat Cain? You know, the real heavyweight champ..

Well one would argue that he is able to fight more than once a year. Cain is an exceptional fighter and looks like a sweet human being, but his relentless style is not sustainable for a human body of that weight. Which is a pity. He needs some cyborg joints.

t's not "alpha" to call out a man in the weight class below you.

It is when that man is the #1 p4p. And when you're a relatively small heavyweight. And when that guy cuts weigt to make 205.

Who is that guy? Never seen him fight. Is he new?

He's the guy that will fuck Werdum up if he ever gets healthy.

I not even sure I wouldn't favor Jones over Werdum.

You are a genius. Sorry if my "low brow" assessment of Werdums fighting style offened you? Again buddy, don't call Werdum "Alpha" when he has shown to the world his cowardice? You might not like my comments, but you certainly haven't done anything to refute them except...."stay off my thread". Fuck you buddy, and your shit thread. You aren't looking to debate, you are looking for blind Werdum nutthuggery.

Bro, I think you're getting over emotional over this issue. You better take a day or two off from the Sherdog forums right about now, my man.

are you aiming to outstupid the ts?

No....

werdum steps into the cage and fights the baddest guys put in front of him. and beats most of them. so please stop calling into question his character because of one fight.

Yeah. I'm sure Werdum is a cool guy personally? That was a low blow on my part.

Last edited:
Bro, I think you're getting over emotional over this issue. You better take a day or two off from the Sherdog forums right about now, my man.

You're sooo Alpha TS....I dig your manstyle? Whatever gay shit that is?

You're sooo Alpha TS....I dig your manstyle? Whatever gay shit that is?

I think you've overstayed your welcome, right about now. I suggest you leave before you embarrass yourself any further with your homophobic comments. What's next? Racial slurs? Is that's what you're gonna do next, big boy?

Look at how the guy talks, bro. This is a guy who's just oozing Alpha, my man. Inviting the best P4P guy for a no time limit no holds barred match man? You kidding? We're talking about a guy who's on a roll and just getting better. Whoever gets to fight Fabricio next is in for a world of hurt, guys. Mark my words!

TheBroIsStrong.jpg

So calling out champions in the weightclass below you is Alpha?

Back