Werdum's Most Recent Alpha Move Reveals His True Colors #Alpha #ManStyle

What are you some sorta tough guy? When did I "run my mouth", or insult you? Look dude, a butt scooting fraud like Werdum has no business calling out Jones. He isn't Alpha, he is irrelevant.

Oh you've been running your mouth ever since you entered my thread, dude. You see man, where I come from a man who throws out exaggerations like calling the interim heavyweight champion of the world irrelevant, will be dismissed as a small dog barking for attention each and every single time no questions asked. Now, I don't know what kind of a tough irish guy complex you've got going on, but when you say dumb shit like that you lose all the credibility in my eyes and devolve into just another keyboard warrior in my eyes, man. Yeah, I said it and I'm not gonna take it back!

You like to run your little mouth, don't you boy? Well guess what dude, that's just rolls off my shoulder! Keep going. Oh you just keep on going, boy.

I love Internet tough guys like you. Making veiled threats, and attempting to nullifymy opinions by calling me a "boy"? You are a joke friend, and a bigger coward then your hero.

I love Internet tough guys like you. Making veiled threats, and attempting to nullifymy opinions by calling me a "boy"? You are a joke friend, and a bigger coward then your hero.

You just grave for the attention from yours truly and the need to get the last word, don't you? Well guess what, bro, you can try and derail my thread all you want but it's not gonna happen here. Have a nice God damned day dude!

I guess you're one of those dudes who's just a little bit too much on the small side of things no big deal, bro, that's all fine and dandy but I must say it glares just a bit too much through from the way you write.

Oh dang, you got me! I'm little in life and in the pants! I think that's how you were trying to insult me? :rolleyes: Your ability to structure a sentence and overall comprehension of the English language is severely lacking. It shows in the way you write...bro.

Oh dang, you got me! I'm little in life and in the pants! I think that's how you were trying to insult me? :rolleyes: Your ability to structure a sentence and overall comprehension of the English language is severely lacking. It shows in the way you write...bro.

Oh yeah. Absolutely. English is in fact my 4th language, bro. And I do excuse for my grammatical mistakes that's for God damn sure.

Oh you've been running your mouth ever since you entered my thread, dude. You see man, where I come from a man who throws out exaggerations like calling the interim heavyweight champion of the world irrelevant, will be dismissed as a small dog barking for attention each and every single time no questions asked.

In my neighborhood, when you call someone "boy" and make veiled threats you do it to their face....Like a man. I haven't nor will not call you silly names other than coward. Because you hide behind your keyboard while spewing your foolish "tough guy talk"......

Now, I don't know what kind of a tough irish guy complex you've got going on, but when you say dumb shit like that you lose all the credibility in my eyes and devolve into just another keyboard warrior in my eyes, man. Yeah, I said it and I'm not gonna take it back!

Werdums cowardice is well document....As is yours.

In my neighborhood, when you call someone "boy" and make veiled threats you do it to their face....Like a man. I haven't nor will not call you silly names other than coward. Because you hide behind your keyboard while spewing your foolish "tough guy talk"......

Werdums cowardice is well document....As is yours.

Oh you just don't know when to stop Mr. "I've been an MMA fan for 2 months", do you?

Oh you just don't know when to stop Mr. "I've been an MMA fan for 2 months", do you?

If you think I'm backing down from a wanna be tough guy like yourself, you are sadly mistaken. MMA fan for 2 months?.......Yeah, you got me guy....What a desperate small person.

Oh yeah. Absolutely. English is in fact my 4th language, bro. And I do excuse for my grammatical mistakes that's for God damn sure.

Why do I feel like half of your posts are simply insults? Well congratulations on English being your fourth language...bro. When you've mastered it and your insults actually make sense, you can come back and interact with us adults.

And I stand by my original post. Although I'm a fan of Werdum, the face is funny, it's not "alpha" to call out a man in the weight class below you.

If you think I'm backing down from a wanna be tough guy like yourself, you are sadly mistaken. MMA fan for 2 months?.......Yeah, you got me guy....What a desperate small person.

Dude here's the deal and mark my words real carefully because I'm not gonna go on with this sick, twisted little game of yours any longer (you get a stiff boner out of this behaviour of yours or what

Why do I feel like half of your posts are simply insults? Well congratulations on English being your fourth language...bro. When you've mastered it and your insults actually make sense, you can come back and interact with us adults.

And I stand by my original post. Although I'm a fan of Werdum, the face is funny, it's not "alpha" to call out a man in the weight class below you.

Not for a small man, no doubt. Back home it's big boned, dark haired, and thickly muscled guys like Fedor and the Klitschkos who rule the roost. But as long as you keep on idolising the smaller as the more "skilled" guy, talking about "P4P bests" and whatnot, I don't think there's gonna be a single thing me and you're gonna agree about when it comes to being Alpha. Period.

Dude here's the deal and mark my words real carefully because I'm not gonna go on with this sick, twisted little game of yours any longer (you get a stiff boner out of this behaviour of yours or what

No he isn't. He hasn't even avenged his brutal loss to the #2 HW in the world, JDS.

Werdum can sit proudly at #3, since that is probably the closest he will ever be.

If Jones and DC go to HW, he can sit proudly at #5.

I don't think JDS beating Werdum is a given, at this point in their careers. JDS fought horribly last time.

As for DC or Jones against Werdum? I wouldn't be so sure.

So ever since Fabricio Werdum skyrocketed himself into the mainstream MMA consciousness by submitting The Last Emperor himself, there's been a lot of talk about how great of a "troll" he is like the new kids on the block like to say. As much as I agree that Werdum seems like a funny and light hearted guy on the surface, I, as someone who knows the Werdum mindset very well having followed the man ever since he first entered the grappling game in Brazil. You see, guys Fabricio is a vicious man with an intimidating presence, and trust me I'm a big guy but Fabricio has that presence that makes his presence even more intimidating than his side lets on, when you meet him on the streets.

This latest Alpha Upping he pulled on Jon Jones, first giving him a stern warning and right after that inviting "Bones" to fight him with no time limits no restrictions with no fanfare or camera old school style. Guys, let's not kid ourselves here because there's no chance in hell that Jon takes Werdum up on his offer, it's purely Academic no big deal. What's going on here is the big dog at heavyweight showing the lower weight class guys who's still the King after the doubts that some people have after the seemingly heavyweight number 2 in DC lost to the LHW Champ this weekend. Well I'm here to tell you guys, HW is still where the big boys play and Jon Jones is nowhere near even sniffing the belt of the big dogs. And at this moment in time, Fabricio Werdum is the man to beat. The Alpha of MMA if you will.

I love the story (that they told at one of the Pride events) about how Werdum got into BJJ. A guy that took his woman beat him up so he took up BJJ.

So ever since Fabricio Werdum skyrocketed himself into the mainstream MMA consciousness by submitting The Last Emperor himself, there's been a lot of talk about how great of a "troll" he is like the new kids on the block like to say. As much as I agree that Werdum seems like a funny and light hearted guy on the surface, I, as someone who knows the Werdum mindset very well having followed the man ever since he first entered the grappling game in Brazil. You see, guys Fabricio is a vicious man with an intimidating presence, and trust me I'm a big guy but Fabricio has that presence that makes his presence even more intimidating than his side lets on, when you meet him on the streets.

This latest Alpha Upping he pulled on Jon Jones, first giving him a stern warning and right after that inviting "Bones" to fight him with no time limits no restrictions with no fanfare or camera old school style. Guys, let's not kid ourselves here because there's no chance in hell that Jon takes Werdum up on his offer, it's purely Academic no big deal. What's going on here is the big dog at heavyweight showing the lower weight class guys who's still the King after the doubts that some people have after the seemingly heavyweight number 2 in DC lost to the LHW Champ this weekend. Well I'm here to tell you guys, HW is still where the big boys play and Jon Jones is nowhere near even sniffing the belt of the big dogs. And at this moment in time, Fabricio Werdum is the man to beat. The Alpha of MMA if you will.

lol - it's jones psychologist back for more. hahaha.

how many times are you going to incorrectly analyze jones before you give up?

I love the story (that they told at one of the Pride events) about how Werdum got into BJJ. A guy that took his woman beat him up so he took up BJJ.

Oh yeah, that's a classic. Just goes to show what kind of character the man has.

Oh yeah, that's a classic. Just goes to show what kind of character the man has.

I think the guy choked him out if I remember right so he went out and became one of the best BJJ practitioners in the world. Pretty awesome

I think the guy choked him out if I remember right so he went out and became one of the best BJJ practitioners in the world. Pretty awesome

Exactly. As a guy who's had altercations with guys over the ladies I can relate to that story big time. That being said, I never had the talents to reach the top like Werdum has. Kudos for the man for manning up, taking the time to become the man and ultimately the heavyweight champ. War Werdum!

Back