Werdum's Most Recent Alpha Move Reveals His True Colors #Alpha #ManStyle

Jones would demolish Werdum. And by demolish I mean win a close decision against.

Werdum beat the HW Jones in Browne and made it look easy. Jones lacks Browne's power so he wouldn't even have the puncher's chance that Browne had.

Jones would make Werdum a Beta in all likelihood. Coke, no coke, whatever.

But hey, it's your fantasy. I'll bow out and let you dream it in peace.

Coulda shoulda woulda, bro! Big Deal! I'm no nostradamus and neither are you, dude! I'm talking about Werdum already DID, taking the alpha stance just like that! Period.

I don't think we'll be seeing Bones at heavyweight, my man, sorry to say. Werdum vs Cain will one hell of a fight though. Can't wait!

The Gustafsson fight will have put Jon off from fighting the big boys for the remainder of his career.

Werdum beat the HW Jones in Browne and made it look easy. Jones lacks Browne's power so he wouldn't even have the puncher's chance that Browne had.

lol Jones is so much better than Travis Browne it's not even funny.

The Gustafsson fight will have put Jon off from fighting the big boys for the remainder of his career.

I'm gonna have to agree with this statement right here, guys. I mean it definitely played a role in Jon's decision regarding the HW division.

lol Jones is so much better than Travis Browne it's not even funny.

How so? You have to consider the competition and weight class. At HW, cardio will be worse for Jones. His reach and height advantage will be nullified. He'll have the speed advantage but seriously disadvantaged in power. Watch Browne and you're basically seeing how HW Jones would be. And Werdum smashed him.

Coulda shoulda woulda, bro! Big Deal! I'm no nostradamus and neither are you, dude! I'm talking about Werdum already DID, taking the alpha stance just like that! Period.

lol. talkin alpha! alpha talk for the win. big ups for werdum!

How so? You have to consider the competition and weight class. At HW, cardio will be worse for Jones. His reach and height advantage will be nullified. He'll have the speed advantage but seriously disadvantaged in power. Watch Browne and you're basically seeing how HW Jones would be. And Werdum smashed him.

browne is a decorated wrestler. you are right. and he's won striking battles against some of the elite.

Oh it was a more than than just innocent word, my man. It was an open invitation. I'm talking about an invitation directed at Jon Jones put what Werdum did he but that invitation out there for the whole world to see. Now, don't expect to Jon to accept though... And oh yeah, I've analysed Jon's behaviour for years so if you want to put your money where your mouth is, go ahead, but seeing that you've got double yellow under your belt, son, I don't have high hopes for that.

He also subbed the unbeatable, beat up HW Jones and Hunt, and won the HW belt (interim notwithstanding). His accomplishments are alpha so his talk can be too.

Have you never watched Jones or Browne fight?

I like Werdun but It's really hard for me to think of him as this scary alpha after witnessing his buttscooting like a dog performance against Overeem.

maybe he had worms?

Oh it was a more than than just innocent word, my man. It was an open invitation. I'm talking about an invitation directed at Jon Jones put what Werdum did he but that invitation out there for the whole world to see. Now, don't expect to Jon to accept though... And oh yeah, I've analysed Jon's behaviour for years so if you want to put your money where your mouth is, go ahead, but seeing that you've got double yellow under your belt, son, I don't have high hopes for that.

you've laughably analyzed jones. he's scared! he's shook! he's this and that. put my money where my mouth is?? wtf?

lol at werdum's "offer". are you a child? it's called talk. there's no risk in talk.

my double yellow was for a thread that made mock sexual references. oh nos.

i don't doubt werdum is a tough and confident dude. but it's just talk right now. words don't win fights. didn't win it for dc.

He also subbed the unbeatable, beat up HW Jones and Hunt, and won the HW belt (interim notwithstanding). His accomplishments are alpha so his talk can be too.

sure. both guys have the right to talk. i'm not doubting werdum as a fighter. just saying that the talk is just for show right now. that's all it is.

He is only the interim champ bro. I can't believe some of the things people write on this forum sometimes. Werdum is good but JDS would KO him again.

It's hilarious how badly people want Jones to lose.

I am guessing this is how many boxing forums are, in regards to Mayweather.

Horrible comparison... Mayweathers been established and ballin since 1996.... Bones since two-thousand and late.:icon_lol:

At this point Cain & JDS are the only heavyweights I would give the edge to over Jones. Jones is just as big as the heavyweights but more skilled than 99% of them.

Not sure about JDS after his last fight against Miocic. I mean even though I like Stipe, I do not regard him that high in the HW rankings. Yet he almost beat JDS, a guy that has always been undoubtedly number 2 @ HW.

He looked...well lacking the speed.

Not sure JJ is lesser fighter than Stipoe too so, yeah, THats that.

Edit: As much as I hate to admit it (not really a fan of JJ) the fight against DC opened a lot of eyes as to JJ ability to fare against HW's. I mean just a year or two ago DC was top 3 HW and JJ beat him more decisively than he did beat Gus.

you've laughably analyzed jones. he's scared! he's shook! he's this and that. put my money where my mouth is?? wtf?

lol at werdum's "offer". are you a child? it's called talk. there's no risk in talk.

my double yellow was for a thread that made mock sexual references. oh nos.

i don't doubt werdum is a tough and confident dude. but it's just talk right now. words don't win fights. didn't win it for dc.

Here's the deal, bro, and let me tell you something about brasilians because I don't think you know about how these dudes are, my man, because the fact is that Werdum means 100% what he says. Jones is free to go to Kings anyway, mark my words, buddy.

Horrible comparison... Mayweathers been established and ballin since 1996.... Bones since two-thousand and late.:icon_lol:

Name a closer MMA comparison to Money Mayweather. You can't. Mayweather is boring, although talented as hell, so I suppose you're right, the comparison is bad.

Back