Werdum's Most Recent Alpha Move Reveals His True Colors #Alpha #ManStyle

At this point Cain & JDS are the only heavyweights I would give the edge to over Jones. Jones is just as big as the heavyweights but more skilled than 99% of them.

Last edited:
Look at how the guy talks, bro. This is a guy who's just oozing Alpha, my man. Inviting the best P4P guy for a no time limit no holds barred match man? You kidding? We're talking about a guy who's on a roll and just getting better. Whoever gets to fight Fabricio next is in for a world of hurt, guys. Mark my words!

Listen up, Jack! There's no way this cat Werdum is going to beat Jon "Bones" Jones, dude!

Let me tell you, when Werdum meets the unstoppable force, Jon "Bones' Jones, he will crumble under the pressure, brother!

Whatcha gonna do, when Jon "Bones" Jones runs wild on Werdum!?

Here's the thing brother and I don't want Jones to lose. In fact I think he will NEVER fight my man Werdum over here. That being said, Werdum is the Alpha dog of MMA for the time being.
You remind me of hulk holgen brother:icon_lol:

It's hilarious how badly people want Jones to lose.

I am guessing this is how many boxing forums are, in regards to Mayweather.

Unfortunately for them, he isn't losing anytime soon probably. He is the best and in his prime. Honestly, I think he beats Werdum just like he beats everyone else.

Jones would have his hands full with both Velasquez and Werdum. None of it matters though since he's years away from fighting at HW.

Jones would have his hands full with both Velasquez and Werdum. None of it matters though since he's years away from fighting at HW.

I don't think we'll be seeing Bones at heavyweight, my man, sorry to say. Werdum vs Cain will one hell of a fight though. Can't wait!

So a HW calling out a LHW is ALPHA move now?

Oh my.

Jones via sonning regardless.

Jones is building an aura that is starting to rustle other fighters. Werdum is gotten to and not even in the same weight class. All because many people, probably Werdum as well, thought DC would finally put Bones in his place because DC is probably the best or 2nd best heavy weight. Then Bones dispatched DC like he does everyone else and Werdum got rustled. Wonder how many are rustled that aren't even saying anything. Cain for sure saw what happened to his boy first hand.

Fabricio Werdum is the man to beat. The Alpha of MMA if you will.

You obviously missed the Overeem fight......The fact Werdum is still relevant in the UFC HW division speaks volumes about how weak it is. Werdum isn't Alpha? He perpetrated the worst act of cowardice ever shown in MMA. Alpha my ass. Jones would stomp a mud hole in his ass.

Here's the thing brother and I don't want Jones to lose. In fact I think he will NEVER fight my man Werdum over here. That being said, Werdum is the Alpha dog of MMA for the time being.

:icon_lol: No he isn't. WTF are you smoking? Yea Werdum is a bad dude but Cain and Bones are probably the two biggest alpha dogs in all of MMA right now.

Jones is building an aura that is starting to rustle other fighters. Werdum is gotten to and not even in the same weight class. All because many people, probably Werdum as well, thought DC would finally put Bones in his place because DC is probably the best or 2nd best heavy weight. Then Bones dispatched DC like he does everyone else and Werdum got rustled. Wonder how many are rustled that aren't even saying anything. Cain for sure saw what happened to his boy first hand.

If you think for a one single second that Werdum is "rustled", bro, I don't think you've got faintest of ideas what kind of a man we're talking about in Fabricio Werdum, man! I mean for Christ sake man, just look at the demeanour difference between Werdum and Cain. While Cain is a serious as serious can be up to a point being stiff, Werdum is just oozing that Alpha energy no matter where he goes. I'm sure you haven't met the guy in person, but believe me when I tell you, man, that he's one of the most fearsome fighters you could ever meet in person as far as that presence of manliness goes. That being said, I think Fedor surpasses him on that regard.

Werdum would just smash Jones into pieces.

I like Werdun but It's really hard for me to think of him as this scary alpha after witnessing his buttscooting like a dog performance against Overeem.

I like Werdun but It's really hard for me to think of him as this scary alpha after witnessing his buttscooting like a dog performance against Overeem.

Yeah.That display was anti-Alpha.

If you think for a one single second that Werdum is "rustled", bro, I don't think you've got faintest of ideas what kind of a man we're talking about in Fabricio Werdum, man! I mean for Christ sake man, just look at the demeanour difference between Werdum and Cain. While Cain is a serious as serious can be up to a point being stiff, Werdum is just oozing that Alpha energy no matter where he goes. I'm sure you haven't met the guy in person, but believe me when I tell you, man, that he's one of the most fearsome fighters you could ever meet in person as far as that presence of manliness goes. That being said, I think Fedor surpasses him on that regard.

Yea he isn't rustled, that's why he issued a warning to Bones who is not even in his weight class.:icon_lol: What Bones did to his fellow Heavy Weight DC obviously bothered Werdum to the point where he had to issue a threat to Jones.

If Werdum wants to fight him so bad he should move down. Hes alwayus been chubby. Talking is easy.

he could lose another 20 pounds. Then hes pretty much right there.

Yeah, maybe if they surgically removed his "chubby" six pack the cut to LHW would be a piece of cake.

jonjones_04.jpg

Ahhh.

jones has so much leverage that he would beat werdum at least according to some thread. Cain calling out mickey mouse, fighter or cartoon characther, would be so manly alpha thing.

Back