Well it's Electoral college vote day. Happy Dec. 19th Everybody!

Ill be happy the moment that righties stop pointing the finger at Hillary for every flaw of Trump.

Im also quite amazed by how righties have the nerve to call lefties whiners when righties did nothing but bitch about Obama for 8 years straight while he was trying to fix the mess that was the Bush admin.

When he takes office, three of our last four Presidents will have been draft dodgers. It seems to be a virtue.

If you were being truthful only Clinton actually dodged the draft

If you were being truthful only Clinton actually dodged the draft
lol, you of all people are gonna be queer about that? That's fucking hilarious. Didn't think I would ever see that from you.

lol, you of all people are gonna be queer about that? That's fucking hilarious. Didn't think I would ever see that from you.

Nice slur, love it when its the enlightened left

Not shocked that you off all people don't know what the fuck you are talking about

Im also quite amazed by how righties have the nerve to call lefties whiners when righties did nothing but bitch about Obama for 8 years straight while he was trying to fix the mess that was the Bush admin.

The difference being that Conservatives accepted the results of the election when we lost.

The temper tantrum that liberals have been throwing the last couple of weeks is unique to the American experience.

The difference being that Conservatives accepted the results of the election when we lost.

The temper tantrum that liberals have been throwing the last couple of weeks is unique to the American experience.

He is just super salty because he ate up all the fake news about Trump hating Mexicans

Ill be happy the moment that righties stop pointing the finger at Hillary for every flaw of Trump.

The most remarkable part of this election was how everyone's hypocrisy was exposed and how few people are aware of it.

Fuck no. I've already suffered from election withdrawl. Even more so now that the warroom election is over (hail @Palis / @Dr J j).
Sounds to me like someone is ready to throw down in a Congressional election. :cool:

Nice slur, love it when its the enlightened left

Not shocked that you off all people don't know what the fuck you are talking about
And now you're bitching for political correctness. 2016 has been a motherfucker.

But please, do defend the letter-writing, appointment-skipping, daddy-calling behaviors of Trump and Bush, Jr. I'm sure they really really wanted to fight for their country. And totally didn't use their connections and influence to completely puss out. Hell, you admire their sheer toughness. You'd let them fuck your sister.

But Russia made team Hillary use gmail accounts to talk about how they would screw over Bernie and take all the debate questions from CNN.
Also made her forget about working class white people in the flyovers.

The most remarkable part of this election was how everyone's hypocrisy was exposed and how few people are aware of it.
Oh they know, they just don't care. This has been a big year for hate, a yuge year. If Palatine were real, he'd a had a dark force boner he could have point at Alderan and force lightening'ed it to cinders without his battle station.

So we agree that these things are very complicated but you suggest we should treat it like a schoolyard fight? That's the whole problem with Trump! There are a million variables at play with all kinds of consequences (many of which are difficult to foresee) of these actions. We need an intelligent, well thought out approach to foreign policy not school yard bullshit.
Human physiology is also complicated but it often boils down to "eat right and exercise."

I think I've made the point that there can be a simple overriding philosophy that sets the tone for how to deal with even a complicated system. There's a ton of examples. After eight years of weakness, we'll try strength, and I bet it goes better for us. One of the first countries we'll bring to heel will be Iran, mark my words. They're the same as they were in the Iran hostage crisis, a bunch of craven cowards who will act tough as long as they feel there's no threat to them. They sabre rattle louder and louder the more they sense weakness. That's very soon going to come down several notches.

And now you're bitching for political correctness. 2016 has been a motherfucker.

But please, do defend the letter-writing, appointment-skipping, daddy-calling behaviors of Trump and Bush, Jr. I'm sure they really really wanted to fight for their country. And totally didn't use their connections and influence to completely puss out. Hell, you admire their sheer toughness. You'd let them fuck your sister.

So you guys are pro-war now too? All those Libbies who invaded Canada during the Vietnam War to avoid the draft, were "pussies" as well? Muhammad Ali too?

Ahh', the contradictions never stop with your lot. It's too funny.

<36>

Really man?

You are too rich sir

Yes, its 2016 most people have went past using queer in polite discourse(I know you are never polite)

I really appreciate your deflection from what draft dodging is, but George W. Bush was in the National Guard and in before you try the AWOL nonsense, if you are the veteran you have supposedly claimed you know it is just nonsense. Like it or not Trump got legal deferments. It is funny that you fault dudes for taking advantage of legal means to avoid the war, didn't know you were some combat veteran that thought everyone else must be.

You know I can understand being critical of Trump and not happy about him winning.

However the crazy shit some on the left are crying is just funny as shit.

I look forward to more by the end of the day.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. There was 8 years of crazy whining during the Obama presidency. Birther thing was full retard.

So you guys are pro-war now too? All those Libbies who invaded Canada during the Vietnam War to avoid the draft, were "pussies" as well? Muhammad Ali too?

Ahh', the contradictions never stop with your lot. It's too funny.
Swing and a miss, as usual.

Did the news bury all the stories of the Obama riots or were the Trump riots "fake news"?

"Peaceful protests".

Also, the death threats that electors have been getting from butthurt Libs are mere "suggestions to change their vote".

You are too rich sir

Yes, its 2016 most people have went past using queer in polite discourse(I know you are never polite)

I really appreciate your deflection from what draft dodging is, but George W. Bush was in the National Guard and in before you try the AWOL nonsense, if you are the veteran you have supposedly claimed you know it is just nonsense. Like it or not Trump got legal deferments. It is funny that you fault dudes for taking advantage of legal means to avoid the war, didn't know you were some combat veteran that thought everyone else must be.
This is about you, not me. It's fucking hilarious you're going down on yourself to defend them. I'm loving it, keep going.

Back