Well it's Electoral college vote day. Happy Dec. 19th Everybody!

But they were silent while Obama spread Bush's war and enhanced his Drone Program.
They were silent when Obama made Bush's tax cuts permanent.
They were silent when Obama didn't even try to hold Wall Street accountable and even welcomed them into his administration.
They were silent when Obama embraced pipelines and fracking.
And they did support Hillary Clinton, who could not, in any meaningful way, differentiate herself from Donald Trump.
And they are planning on trying to block everything Trump does, without knowing what that may be.
They're even criticizing the Trumps decisions that have worked in their favor.

1.- Obama cut back on Bush's war as per the withdrawal schedule, so i dont know where you get this idea of expansionism. Obama focused more on drone assassinations as opposed to a troop surge.

2.- Congress extended the tax cuts, Obama threatened to veto the extension of tax cuts.

http://content.gallup.com/origin/ga...roduction/Cms/POLL/qflqfyu6cuunls0wm4kqwq.png

3.- Didnt held Wall Street accountable?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodd–Frank_Wall_Street_Reform_and_Consumer_Protection_Act

4.- Yup Hillary was shit, i dont disagree.

Why is it bad to doubt he was born in the U.S. If I apply at Mcdonalds I can't say "Hey just trust me, I don't need to show you any proof I'm American."

Why would he play games and refuse to show the long form birth certificate? Obama is the one who started the whole thing by refusing to be open about it.

LOL.

That's not even remotely close to the scale we've seen with Libs, who have been protesting nearly every little thing these days.

Look, I know what side you're on, but you have to admit the Libs are getting extra pathetic these days. This isn't your normal complaining about the other side. This is flat out childish. You have to feel a little embarrassed to call yourself a Liberal these days.

Yup, not even remotely close in scale right.

Tea party was so big that it eventually hijacked a major political party, the other protestors are probably paid shills.

1.- Obama cut back on Bush's war as per the withdrawal schedule, so i dont know where you get this idea of expansionism. Obama focused more on drone assassinations as opposed to a troop surge.

Obama has expanded the War on Terror, we are now bombing in 7 countries.
AND he has expanded Bush's Drone Strikes.

2.- Congress extended the tax cuts, Obama threatened to veto the extension of tax cuts.

http://content.gallup.com/origin/ga...roduction/Cms/POLL/qflqfyu6cuunls0wm4kqwq.png
Obama made them permanent.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/06/barack-obama-bush-tax-cuts

lol, no, that is not how accountability works.

4.- Yup Hillary was shit, i dont disagree.
dLwcipd.gif

I love the fact all these liberals are acting like they are suddenly on TEAM MURRICA, went two weeks ago they where bitching about not being able to flag the US flag

I've taken a course on the Russian hacking methods used to crack John Podesta's email and sink the Hillary campaign via foreign influence. None of you are safe now.

In fact, your passwords have already been compromised. Please PM me your current passwords and I will change them for you so you can proceed safely. Thank you.

How can I trust you? How about if I send you my credit card number and expiry to make sure I know who you are first.

Once you verify that my credit card works let me know and then I will send you my password.

Is a Republican electoral from California or a Democrat from Texas the most useless job role in our government?

Obama has expanded the War on Terror, we are now bombing in 7 countries.
AND he has expanded Bush's Drone Strikes.

Obama made them permanent.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/06/barack-obama-bush-tax-cuts

lol, no, that is not how accountability works.

dLwcipd.gif

1.- You said the Iraq war. And yes, i agree that the Obama admin should not had intervened in Syria or Libya, but there was a lot of pressure to do so and they mistakenly did. That being said at least bama made peace with Iran.

2.- Obama giving way to Congress = Obama making them permanent?

3.- So how does accountability works? French revolution?

Why is it bad to doubt he was born in the U.S. If I apply at Mcdonalds I can't say "Hey just trust me, I don't need to show you any proof I'm American."

Why would he play games and refuse to show the long form birth certificate? Obama is the one who started the whole thing by refusing to be open about it.
Christ. I used to think people like you were just fucking trolling. Now I realize you guys are all just fucking simpletons at best, flat out racists at worst.

Christ. I used to think people like you were just fucking trolling. Now I realize you guys are all just fucking simpletons at best, flat out racists at worst.

Yea I'm a racist. That's what it is. You sure have things figured out.

Again. I can't work at McDonalds without ID. I can't get a drivers licence without ID. Being butthurt over people wanting their president to follow constitutional law, and be a valid candidate, is not that out of the ordinary. I know in Mexico everything is corrupt, but in America some people care about having a legitimate government.

Yea I'm a racist. That's what it is. You sure have things figured out.
Why would Obama need to produce a long form birth certificate, something other presidents haven't had to do, to prove where he was born? Surely not just because of his name and skin color right?

Okay, so you aren't a racist? Just a fucking simpleton who has no idea of underlying subcontext and racism, got it.

Again. I can't work at McDonalds without ID. I can't get a drivers licence without ID. Being butthurt over people wanting their president to follow constitutional law, and be a valid candidate, is not that out of the ordinary. I know in Mexico everything is corrupt, but in America some people care about having a legitimate government.

You think Obama had no ID when he was sworn president? Seriously?

Funny how presidents winning while losing the popular vote is a non-issue but conspiracy theories about forged birth certificates is 100% valid.

Why would Obama need to produce a long form birth certificate, something other presidents haven't had to do, to prove where he was born? Surely not just because of his name and skin color right?

Okay, so you aren't a racist? Just a fucking simpleton who has no idea of underlying subcontext and racism, got it.

Oh underlying sub context, yea that's it.

You think Obama had no ID when he was sworn president? Seriously?

Funny how presidents winning while losing the popular vote is a non-issue but conspiracy theories about forged birth certificates is 100% valid.

Of course it's a non issue, we aren't a democracy and were never intended to be one. Everything was built to prevent us from being a democracy. It's a terrible time tested failure of a system. We've had hundreds of years of elections where the popular vote hasn't mattered.

People had concerns about his citizenship. It could have been handled day one. Somehow that's crossing the line to ask though. We can ask for every single aspect of a persons finances, personal life, but a birth certificate is just too much. I don't get it. It's an incredibly important rule built in because the founders saw what happened to other nations when foreigners led.

Oh underlying sub context, yea that's it.
tell me why he would need to furnish his birth certificate then? Why would he be required to when other presidents haven't been?

"Because people had concerns". Okay, why did people have concerns? Because of the color of his skin? Because of his name? What specifically caused those concerns?

tell me why he would need to furnish his birth certificate then? Why would he be required to when other presidents haven't been?

People looked into his history and had questions about it. As the leader of the free world I don't think it's too much to ask to present a document and then mock the people who asked for it. Instead it became this huge game. Further upsetting everyone.

Of course it's a non issue, we aren't a democracy and were never intended to be one. Everything was built to prevent us from being a democracy. It's a terrible time tested failure of a system. We've had hundreds of years of elections where the popular vote hasn't mattered.

People had concerns about his citizenship. It could have been handled day one. Somehow that's crossing the line to ask though. We can ask for every single aspect of a persons finances, personal life, but a birth certificate is just too much. I don't get it. It's an incredibly important rule built in because the founders saw what happened to other nations when foreigners led.

1.- The US is a republic, republics are democracies.

2.- It was handled day one, Obama released his birth certificate before he was sworn president, it was not good enough, they wanted the long form, Obama released the long form and it was not good enough, it was obviously a forgery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back