Well it's Electoral college vote day. Happy Dec. 19th Everybody!

There is something pretty satisfying about enjoying the disgruntlement of liberals. It is especially pleasing to see the sadness among the idealistic youth.

This is about you, not me. It's fucking hilarious you're going down on yourself to defend them. I'm loving it, keep going.

So you got nothing but profane deflection as usual

Did the news bury all the stories of the Obama riots or were the Trump riots "fake news"?

Picture_19.png

trumpbirther.PNG

1-birther-trump2.jpg

Im not saying that the left is taking it with grace, im laughing at the notion that the right is somehow a stoic political group that took it like men.

They did nothing but obstruct Congress for 8 years straight and tried to discredit Obama and his admin at every possible step.

The most remarkable part of this election was how everyone's hypocrisy was exposed and how few people are aware of it.

The left never blamed McCain for the failings of Obama.

They blamed Bush policies, and republican obstructionism on specific issues that are demonstrable with facts and neutral studies.

Im not saying that the left is taking it with grace, im laughing at the notion that the right is somehow a stoic political group that took it like men.

They did nothing but obstruct Congress for 8 years straight and tried to discredit Obama and his admin at every possible step.

(I deleted your pics, because it was gigantic)

You do understand the whole checks and balances and "obstructing" is the job of Congress?
Democratic Republic and such

Picture_19.png

trumpbirther.PNG

1-birther-trump2.jpg

Were they in the streets protesting? Were they literally crying(seriously, adults crying) over Obama? Were they constantly contradicting their own rhetoric and beliefs afterwords?

It's not that both sides don't complain about the other, when they're not in power. They do. It's only natural. It's that as of recently(seriously Libs were never this bad before), when Liberals lose these days, they act like fucking children. It just comes off as way more pathetic.

(I deleted your pics, because it was gigantic)

You do understand the whole checks and balances and "obstructing" is the job of Congress?
Democratic Republic and such

Obstructing is jot the job of Congress, its job is to pass the laws that will benefit the nation as a whole, not their party.

Obstructing is jot the job of Congress, its job is to pass the laws that will benefit the nation as a whole, not their party.

No, they are representatives of the people. America doesn't agree with you Rodrigo

Were they in the streets protesting?.

MTM2NjQ0ODk5NjUzOTUzMTE5.jpg

You are right, the Tea Party is just a figment of my weird imagination, maybe some aliens implanted fake memories on me.

No, they are representatives of the people. America doesn't agree with you Rodrigo

qflqfyu6cuunls0wm4kqwq.png

Congressmen only work for themselves and their parties, thats why they have such low approval ratings.

Wow a graph rodrigo, that tells the whole story and is very specific to the hundreds of different reps

The left never blamed McCain for the failings of Obama.

They blamed Bush policies, and republican obstructionism on specific issues that are demonstrable with facts and neutral studies.

But they were silent while Obama spread Bush's war and enhanced his Drone Program.
They were silent when Obama made Bush's tax cuts permanent.
They were silent when Obama didn't even try to hold Wall Street accountable and even welcomed them into his administration.
They were silent when Obama embraced pipelines and fracking.
And they did support Hillary Clinton, who could not, in any meaningful way, differentiate herself from Donald Trump.
And they are planning on trying to block everything Trump does, without knowing what that may be.
They're even criticizing the Trumps decisions that have worked in their favor.

lol, you of all people are gonna be queer about that? That's fucking hilarious. Didn't think I would ever see that from you.

Remember when after the election, you showed up acting cordial, like you weren't bothered by the results after months of berating anyone that supported Trump? That was hilarious. Good to see you not pretend anymore, it was unbecoming.

What i find funny about this electoral college voting narrative is that it began after the 2000 election. Every presidential election after the narrative got slightly more press each cycle. In each case it was a pointless story.

MTM2NjQ0ODk5NjUzOTUzMTE5.jpg

You are right, the Tea Party is just a figment of my weird imagination, maybe some aliens implanted fake memories on me.

That's not even remotely close to the scale we've seen with Libs, who have been protesting nearly every little thing these days.

Look, I know what side you're on, but you have to admit the Libs are getting extra pathetic these days. This isn't your normal complaining about the other side. This is flat out childish. You have to feel a little embarrassed to call yourself a Liberal these days.

Picture_19.png

trumpbirther.PNG

1-birther-trump2.jpg

Why is it bad to doubt he was born in the U.S. If I apply at Mcdonalds I can't say "Hey just trust me, I don't need to show you any proof I'm American."

Why would he play games and refuse to show the long form birth certificate? Obama is the one who started the whole thing by refusing to be open about it.

That's not even remotely close to the scale we've seen with Libs, who have been protesting nearly every little thing these days.

In the past eight years. Here on Long Island ive only witnessed first hand right leaning people openly protesting on street corners.

Remember when after the election, you showed up acting cordial, like you weren't bothered by the results after months of berating anyone that supported Trump? That was hilarious. Good to see you not pretend anymore, it was unbecoming.

Back