Well it's Electoral college vote day. Happy Dec. 19th Everybody!

Cirris

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So raise of hands. Who is all happy that this shit will finally be fucking finished?

While I understand that there are still procedures left after this.

I really think this is the final last gasp of desperation that leftists have to think they can overthrow the results by some quirk in the election system. i.e. Hollywood morons begging on Youtube.

I just going to be happy this drama will be over frankly. Never terribly fond of either candidate. But the hysterics of the left made me think that Trump winning was a good thing. I mean i've seen countless posts from Clinton voters sick of this shit as well.

what say you?

But Russia made team Hillary use gmail accounts to talk about how they would screw over Bernie and take all the debate questions from CNN.

So raise of hands. Who is all happy that this shit will finally be fucking finished?
Fuck no. I've already suffered from election withdrawl. Even more so now that the warroom election is over (hail @Palis / @Dr J j).

Today shall be a glorious day. Liberal tears will certainly flow when they realize that Hillary officially lost. But will they get over it is the question...

Today shall be a glorious day. Liberal tears will certainly flow when they realize that Hillary officially lost. But will they get over it is the question...
They'll start to get over it, then January 20th will roll around and rub salt in the wound.

Congrats everyone!

Much love! Let's see if Trump can pull it off.

If there's riots, hopefully he will put his foot down. Hard.

RENAME THIS BITCH

HAPPY TRUMP DAY!

That's January 20th. When Trump swears on the stack of bibles, while Leftists pout on the National Mall.

Nah, I don't think it will be any where near as bad as election night. Democrats were all ready for a vagina popping party. And it turned into a pussy grabbing nightmare.

I don't think there's any euphoric high to total devastation moment today. They know it's a far fetched long shot at best.

Last edited:
Somewhere on a college campus near you an SJW is dressed up as FDR and giving their riff on the Day That Will Live In Infamy speech to a sniffling crowd that reeks of patchouli.

I really think this is the final last gasp of desperation that leftists have to think they can overthrow the results by some quirk in the election system. i.e. Hollywood morons begging on Youtube.

I just going to be happy this drama will be over frankly. Never terribly fond of either candidate. But the hysterics of the left made me think that Trump winning was a good thing. I mean i've seen countless posts from Clinton voters sick of this shit as well.

what say you?
Basically this, sick of it, glad it's over, Trump is a fucking moron, but he's our moron for better or worse

I still think you'll hear the democrats say that Russia hacked this election for Trump. We haven't heard the last of this.

I've taken a course on the Russian hacking methods used to crack John Podesta's email and sink the Hillary campaign via foreign influence. None of you are safe now.

In fact, your passwords have already been compromised. Please PM me your current passwords and I will change them for you so you can proceed safely. Thank you.

I still think you'll hear the democrats say that Russia hacked this election for Trump. We haven't heard the last of this.
I think there should be an investigation, but my guess is, it won't lead anywhere interesting.

what say you?

More liberal tears on Dec. 19th? My oh my, looks like Christmas came early this year!

I only expect riots in places that have nice weather in the winter, and are controlled by democrats, so basically some liberals from California will throw a temper tantrum and then everything will go back to normal.

Electoral College exit polls show Hillary with a Yuge lead. 90% chance of winning.

I fully expect most electors to vote faithfully to their states results. I can see a few, maybe one or two, going against the grain but not enough to change the outcome.

Back