Well, I'm pregnant.

Or maybe don't name your baby yet. Might want to wait till you know as what he/she will indentify him/herself. Though Optimus Prime is a strong name for sure. And applicable to a number of things if he/she decides to identify as something else (transform).

Congrats!

Boy: Christopher Cross

Girl: Jodi Arias

Sorry to hear this. I think the only way to get through this is being around people that really care about you and just giving it some time. There are no magic words unfortunately. However, I do think it's perfectly normal to go through the gamut of emotions you're feeling, from sadness all the way to relief and back to sadness. I think it's human nature.

I am sorry, I thought my girl was preggy a few days ago, she was two weeks late, but she bled today. The world kinda sucks sometimes.

Sorry what a horrible thing to go through

wow.. i'm so sorry to hear this.. best of luck pulling through all of this

You guys are awesome. <3

I cried when I told my daughter, who has always loved being an only child.

Sorry for you and your husbands loss.

Fucking internet keeps plugging in maternity clothing ads on every website I go to.

Congrats, and all the best to you and Mr Nonsense.

I enjoy reading your posts and look forward to reading some hormone fueled snarkiness in the upcoming months.:p I have no advise or name suggestions and really don't think you need any. You seems to have your shit together. Good luck!

Quick! Run to Planned Parenthood while they still have government funding!

You guys are really amazing.

I feel such an overwhelming combination of emotions.

Sad, obviously. So so sad.

Guilty, because was it my fault? Did I run when I shouldn't have? Could I have eaten better?

Silly, because I was only 9 weeks...is it even ok to be so sad?

Embarrassed, because I told so many people - friends and colleagues - and now I have to tell them all that I miscarried after having been so excited and the thought of doing those rounds is excruciating.

Relieved, because I was so scared I was going to get my auto-immune disease back that I got when I was pregnant with my daughter.

Guilty again, at the teeny bit of relief I feel.

Angry, because fuck the universe.

Disgusting, because there is a little tiny dead baby inside me right now.

So sad. I feel it was a boy.

Nonsense,

I feel terrible for your loss.

It's a boy I guarantee !

You guys are really amazing.

I feel such an overwhelming combination of emotions.

Sad, obviously. So so sad.

Guilty, because was it my fault? Did I run when I shouldn't have? Could I have eaten better?

Embarrassed, because I told so many people - friends and colleagues - and now I have to tell them all that I miscarried after having been so excited and the thought of doing those rounds is excruciating.

Relieved, because I was so scared I was going to get my auto-immune disease back that I got when I was pregnant with my daughter.

Everything your feeling is very normal and it's what makes you human.

You're going to be OK.

You guys are awesome. <3

Congrats!

Don't let the previous two experiences bother you, I know it's easier said than done. As someone else mentioned, the stress won't be good for you nor the fetus.

You should keep Mayberrians updated and may you have a healthy second child. :) And your daughter won't feel the same when she sees her baby brother or sister. :)

we still love u nonsense

sherdoggy dogg is always there 4 u

apple-touch-icon.png

That's generally not it. A large amount of pregnancies are terminated in the early stages by the body itself because the fetus is inherently defective in some way. It's just a survival mechanism we have evolved: why put energy and effort into it and risk a potentially traumatising childbirth for a child that has obvious deficiencies?

Unfortunately, evolution didn't pay much attention to our feelings.

Of course it is. You were expecting a child and that didn't happen. Who wouldn't be devastated?

Ouch, that is really rough. I hope that they are all good people and are willing to help: this incident may even serve as a springboard to deepen your relations with some of them if you want to.

I looked up autoimmune diseases on Wikipedia, and many of the variants seem pretty grim. I'd be relieved too.

That's Nonsense. Having and raising a child can be a complicated business, and finding some relief in your very unfortunate outcome is nothing to feel guilty over.

post-19224-Fuck-This-Fuck-That-Fuck-Those-Zt2V.gif

That's horrifying. I mean, shit.

Sorry for your loss.

Don't want to be a downer, but you are getting up there in age as far as the first pregnancy goes. The ideal age for getting pregnant biologically is between 16 to 28. The egg quality at your age simply isn't as good, so you need to take extra measures to ensure a healthy baby. Make sure you eat healthy and stay active, and kick as much bad habit as possible. Rest well and try to stay away from sources of stress.

You guys are awesome. <3

She'll have to share her awesome mom now. But it's well worth it. I share my awesome mom with 7 others and she's still awesome. Also, I'm really fond of the name Clarice...

That's truly heart breaking news, Nonsense. It is really is not your fault, and unfortunately miscarriages are a part of nature.

Know that you'll get through this eventually and that you don't have to give up on getting pregnant again if you want to. But obviously give it all the time you need. Just know that we will be here for support throughout. I definitely will be, so don't hesitate to ask for support in any way.

Congrats nonsense. Try not to worry about miscarriages. Maybe research what you should do to prevent one and do those things like proper diet, prenatal pills etc. What happens happens.

We went through some tough times and had a healthy girl 2 months ago. Im 39, she's 34, older but not too old. Just do what you can and the rest takes care of itself good or bad... I would always say if crack-whores can have babies then we can too.

As for names I'd start with your heritage and go from there. Look for names with a good meaning.

Oh you have a daughter already.... youll be fine :)

Don't want to be a downer, but you are getting up there in age as far as the first pregnancy goes. The ideal age for getting pregnant biologically is between 16 to 28. The egg quality at your age simply isn't as good, so you need to take extra measures to ensure a healthy baby. Make sure you eat healthy and stay active, and kick as much bad habit as possible. Rest well and try to stay away from sources of stress.

Such as Orgasmo's posts, for example.

I am so incredibly sorry. I have a huge hug for you if we ever cross paths.

Back