Well, I'm pregnant.

Nonsense

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm 35. Nervous as hell.

I'm not getting all excited yet because I have had two early miscarriages in the past.

But still. It's something else seeing that second line darken on the pregnancy test.

So...name ideas? Thoughts? Anything?

500px-Assassinshottykb2.jpg

congratulations...

I'm very sorry to hear that Nonsense. That must be really hard to handle. The time will come though. Have you ever had the adoption conversation?

Congratulations! God Bless you and baby nonsense!

How far along?

I truly hate to hear this. I am so sorry.

gl. take ur prenatals and stop any bad habits you may or may not currently have.

I'm really really really just sad. I had already started showing and this morning even now I keep rubbing my belly and then realize oh yeah. And it is so morbid to think there is a little peanut in there - it's just not alive anymore. And my body still feels so damn pregnant. Still round, so tired, still nauseous. I've been crying a lot. I think I won't go to work this week.

Congrats, Easther has blessed you and now you must sacrifice a bunny to be sure the baby is healthy.

In all seriousness, congrats and I hope it comes out healthy.

My wife miscarried a few years back. Your boyfriend or husband, or any man around you for that matter, is in for a world of shit for a few months as your hormones rage and you take everything out on them.

Oh snap. Congratulations and I hope everyone is healthy. Can we get pics of dat dilation later?

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know you have a great family that will support you through this.

I'm really really really just sad. I had already started showing and this morning even now I keep rubbing my belly and then realize oh yeah. And it is so morbid to think there is a little peanut in there - it's just not alive anymore. And my body still feels so damn pregnant. Still round, so tired, still nauseous. I've been crying a lot. I think I won't go to work this week.

Really sorry to hear that Non. Both my sisters lost babies this year, shit can rough.

Make this a you week and know that you'll bounce back form it.

Boy: Alexander, Augustus, Caesar, Chase, Tyrone, Ajax,

Girl: Meredith, Lilith, Isabel, Venus, Adriana, Haley,

I wish you all the best.
As much as I've read about it, it seems like the body reacts that way (most of the time) when the baby/fetus is not developing as it should.
I have no idea if that means anything to you or anyone, but nature may have had its way, as unfair as it seems.

you probably don't think much of me,but my condolences to you.my g/f miscarried last christmas.

Seems like a good age to have a kid. If I had a kid in my early 20s I'd freak out. At almost 30 my wife brings up having children, and I don't immediately want to throw up from anxiety or have nervous guts diarrhea like I would have 5 years ago being single. So, you know, that's good. You've got a great career, and great husband if I recall correctly. Looks like you've gone the most intelligent route possible. Congrats!

I'm the daddy

Very sad to hear it. RIP to your little one. Definitely take some time off your job. Gotta sob & rest & recuperate through this one. Give it some time, & you and your man be there for each other. You know your sherbros got yer back.

Hard to believe there's a girl on Sherdog but congrats! Miscarriages are tough as hell, my wife had one but then got pregnant pretty quick after.

So sorry for your loss, I believe no words can really comfort you right now but remember there are always people that cares for you and won't want to see you upset for a prolong time. Have to stay strong for them and yourself mainly.

Best wishes.

Congratulations Nonsense!

I hope everything works out for the best.

Boy Name: Chad /.
Girl Name: Antigone /.

I'm 35. Nervous as hell.

I'm not getting all excited yet because I have had two early miscarriages in the past.

But still. It's something else seeing that second line darken on the pregnancy test.

So...name ideas? Thoughts? Anything?

It's a cultural thing, perhaps, but if I were you I'd go for some form or derivative of Gerard - including feminine derivatives for a girl. Trust me.

I'm sorry to hear this. It's a tragedy and I feel terrible for you.

Sorry nonsense, no words can express the pain you feel and I really hope you can get comfort soon

omg a sherdog baby shower!!!

i dont think weve ever had those

congrats!

I didn't even know you were a girl. Congrats and good luck hope everything works out. As far as a name. Well I have a really good one that I plan to use for my child and it works for both girls and boys. Very rare name to that no one uses.....

Seven.

edit: Blah sorry didn't even read the update. I'm so sorry things didn't workout.

Nonsense is a Tranny but I will send congrats and recommend names.

Boy - Fedor, Max Powers, Cro Cop
Girl - Alexandria, Sasha, R3, Taylor Rain

Congratulations!

Your a great person and a great mother and that is going to be one lucky kid!

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers from the T.Dot

I need to know a last name in order to properly give name ideas

Oh and congrats, kids are fun

My heart hurts reading this news. Sorry to hear of your loss nonsense.

Congratulations, Nonsense!

Like the the line, this thread title is something else. Don't read that too often on here. It was the first thing I read on my phone too, lol. Sincerely hope everything goes well for you and your husband and I am really happy for you!

Names.. Uhm.. Ani for a girl, Ray for a boy.

I'm so sorry to hear that - but I appreciate that your so willing to share this tragedy with everyone. Alot of times, people suffer in silence (there is a weird taboo associated with struggles to conceive, miscarriages etc.).

My sister-in-law lost her twins three months into the pregnancy as well. It crushed them (my brother and her), as they have been struggling to have kids for a couple of years and it would have been their first.

Chin up. Your in our thoughts and prayers.

Back