Weidman / Lombard ... who you got?

still not sold on Weidman... I think Munoz was overrated when they fought. Although, people still underestimate Bisping... so maybe I am wrong about Weidman.

Tim got poked and headbutted, before that he was taking Philippou down at will and practically tooling him everywhere, even went Anderson Silva on him and dropped him with a front kick. Then Philippou decided to be dirty and started poking and headbutting and the rest is history.

Besides, Lombard fought against Boetsch with a serious injury(fractured sternum) and pretty much everyone agrees that Lombard was robbed of a decision in that fight.

Yeah well I can't be blamed for forgetting the details from that particular fight.I think I was watching paint dry at that moment.

I said it.

Lombard is small for MW and Weidman is huge.He will have a nice reach and wrestling advantage.Better at subs too.

I like Hector but he is a tad overrated.Bisping would beat him soundly too... imo..

This

Lombard beats Weidman handily

This is actually a good fight, but I think Chris Weidman takes it.

Weidman drags Lombard into deep waters and submits him when he's gassed.

Not a huge Weidman fan, but he would rip through Lombard i think.

Weidman would submit Lombard pretty damn easy. If not, at least completely dominate from top position.

A lot of good points by earlier posts. Lombard small MW and Weidman big for MW.

I want Lombard to KO this big mouth fuck!

Weidman would submit Lombard pretty damn easy. If not, at least completely dominate from top position.

Careful man! some poster nearly sharted an egg when I said I thought Weidman was a lil better at subs.If he reads this he's likely to blow!

3050354749_8d2ce85f29_o.gif

Weidman wins in the HW forum via having a couple more fights in teh UFC LOL

He did destroy Munoz something terrible. But I don't think he has 10 fights yet. It is great that he beat Tom Lawlor. Schlemenko is 5x the win that is, but again, Lawlor is in the UFc soooo

It could go either way. If Hector comes out throwing I say he KOs the young fella.

Weidman wins in the HW forum via having a couple more fights in teh UFC LOL

He did destroy Munoz something terrible. But I don't think he has 10 fights yet. It is great that he beat Tom Lawlor. Schlemenko is 5x the win that is, but again, Lawlor is in the UFc soooo

It could go either way. If Hector comes out throwing I say he KOs the young fella.

He also wins on every single rankings on every website that has them...

If anything, Sherdog should say Lombard b/c he is more famous and has foughtmore famous people than Weidman and that is clearly what matters most. Losses to famous fighters > Wins over top 15 but not famous enough fighters on Sherdog :rolleyes:

One thing for sure is lombard will not get knocked out.

Weedman ko'd munoz, somehow this makes him invincible.

I think Lombard wins. From what I have seen he has a great base (Judo background) hits hard as a truck. Weidman has decent striking in my opinion. KO'ing someone like Munoz (even though it was a great KO) isn't anywhere near as important as going against a great striker like Lombard.

Please make this fight 5 rounds Dana, PLEASE!

Weidman has the length and stand up ability out strike lombard. And if lombard did start getting really aggressive weidman would take him down.

LOL...take him down??? I doubt it, Hector with his judo base, balacce, strength and athleticism is very very difficult to takedown. I dont see it happening.

He would have better luck standing, which I would still say Lombard TKO's him.

Back