Weidman / Lombard ... who you got?

Maybe you guys are forgetting Lombard couldn't get past Boetsch who looked pretty bad recently losing to Phillopu(sp?) who is teammates with Weidman.

Amd I don't think there is any quetion which fighter Serra and Longo are grooming for contendor status.

I know, MMa math..

Boetsch got his eye fucked up and cut from a head butt, before the illegal shots boetsch won r1, and Lombard I can't see being over cautious again after losing the boetsch decision in such a meh fashion.

Weidman wins a decision or GnP stoppage. I've been nuthugging Lombard since Bellator but Weidman is a beast, he got's size, good stand up, great wrestling and KO power.

I will have to go with Weidman in this fight, but Im a Lombard fan. I like Lombard over most of the middle weights though, A. Silva and Weidman would be the guys to take him out.
I really would like to see him fight Costa next winner gets Weidman!

Tough one. It could very easily end up being a fight where Lombard stuffs every TD, but Weidman presses him against the cage...or in fear of getting tossed, keeps his range and jabs and kicks the whole time while backing up as Lombard lunges forward with those hooks.

I can't picture this fight being exciting, even thought both fighters are great!

Maybe you guys are forgetting Lombard couldn't get past Boetsch who looked pretty bad recently losing to Phillopu(sp?) who is teammates with Weidman.

Amd I don't think there is any quetion which fighter Serra and Longo are grooming for contendor status.

I know, MMa math..

he had a broken solar plexus and he just tooled palhares who is more dangerous with subs imo than weidman.

Palhares is loads more dangerous on the ground than weidman

Palhares is loads more dangerous on the ground than weidman

This may he true, but he was unable to get Hector to the ground. As a wrestler, I'm sure Chris would be able to complete the take downs

Prediction:

1. Lombard beats Okami
2. Lombard/Weidman fight announced for title shot
3. Weidman beats Lombard
4. Weidman beats Anderson
5. RIP Sherdog servers

You heard it here first

Prediction:

1. Lombard beats Okami
2. Lombard/Weidman fight announced for title shot
3. Weidman beats Lombard
4. Weidman beats Anderson
5. RIP Sherdog servers

You heard it here first

I think you have to throw Jacare and Rockhold and Evans into that mix now.

OK so Silva Beats Rockhold
Lombard beats Okami ....ok
Weidman / Lombard for title shot ..... hmmmmmmmm dunno if that would happen
Who does Jacare fight?
If Evans drops down, he is going to have one MW fight and then a title fight.

wiedman via split decision - after lombard gasses out trying to ko him.

Once Weidman beats Lombard you guys will call Lombard overrated as you did with Munoz.

On a different thread someone said that Weidman would tool Lombard. It was off topic but i recon this is an interesting fight, and a bad matchup for Weidman. He isn't going to sub Lombard or hold Stumpy down and if he tries to trade he better be light on his feet cos Lombard can hit. I think Lombard is pretty over rated tbh but I dont think he would worry too much about Chris Weidman.

Its great idea sick about hearing about Weidman this Weidman that
Never herd of the guy except on here . A lil to much hype id say
Anderson ducking him pfff what a fucking joke .

Hector via not being overhyped with 9 fights.

Back