Weidman / Lombard ... who you got?

Leiurus

Tap Forged
@Blue
Reaction score
On a different thread someone said that Weidman would tool Lombard. It was off topic but i recon this is an interesting fight, and a bad matchup for Weidman. He isn't going to sub Lombard or hold Stumpy down and if he tries to trade he better be light on his feet cos Lombard can hit. I think Lombard is pretty over rated tbh but I dont think he would worry too much about Chris Weidman.

Very interesting match-up. I don't think either could get it to the ground and I think both their stand-up is somewhat overrated, so I see it as 50/50. Probably give the edge to Weidman, though, based on cardio and fight IQ.

But I think Weidman is a legit threat to Andy, though, and hope for them to fight soon.

I said it.

Lombard is small for MW and Weidman is huge.He will have a nice reach and wrestling advantage.Better at subs too.

I like Hector but he is a tad overrated.Bisping would beat him soundly too... imo..

I said it.

Lombard is small for MW and Weidman is huge.He will have a nice reach and wrestling advantage.Better at subs too.

I like Hector but he is a tad overrated.Bisping would beat him soundly too... imo..

Weidman is gigantic and a dehydrated LHW, but Lombard's not small except height wise.

Weidman easily beats Lombard.

Weidman has the length and stand up ability out strike lombard. And if lombard did start getting really aggressive weidman would take him down.

I said it.

Lombard doesn't look small to me but I have Weidman by KO.

Weidman via UD

I love both of these fighters though so I don't want to see it.

Lombard doesn't look small to me but I have Weidman by KO.

No hes huge but its not a bodybuilding contest.Put him next to a hulking TRT'd out MW Sonnen and they will look like fighters from diffrent weightclasses.

I said it.

You give a submission advantage to the NCAA division 1 wrestler and a BJJ purple belt against a 4th dan Judo Black Belt (Olympic Judoka) and a BJJ black belt. Interesting lol.

lombard by easy ko. weidman is overrated he hasn't done shit to be labeled as the next big threat to anderson's title.

You give a submission advantage to the NCAA division 1 wrestler and a BJJ purple belt against a 4th dan Judo Black Belt (Olympic Judoka) and a BJJ black belt. Interesting lol.

Weidman has definitely proven that he can hang with the best grapplers in the world.

Back