Weidman / Lombard ... who you got?

Tough fight, but I could easily see Lombard putting Weidman into a coma.

great fight - i would rather both fight anderson - who pose different threats all together.

Lombard is better than Weidman is every aspect of MMA so Id say Lombard would win anywhere the fight goes.

Weidman seems to be extremely adaptable.

I believe he would go into this fight really trying to work some kicks then get the takedown in the 3rd.

In a 3 round fight, its 50-50, In a 5 round fight, its 90-10 Weidman imo

damn. tough one. i'd say weidman by decision. probably use the boetsch strategy, just a little cleaner, crisper, and some successful td's.

Lombard is better than Weidman is every aspect of MMA so Id say Lombard would win anywhere the fight goes.

lombard is awesome, but he's not a better wrestler than weidman, his bjj isn't as good, and he's not as athletic.

I like Weidman a lot, but I think Lombard is one of the few guys that could really give him trouble, and potentially even beat him. He's incredibly hard to take down, hits like a truck, has good submission defense, and is retard strong.

Dunno who I'd pick but I'd love to see it.

I would love this fight! Could go either way and it will be a great test for Weidman.

wtf, lol at lombard being small, the mans short, not small. Hes rather massive actually

I said it.

Lombard is small for MW and Weidman is huge.He will have a nice reach and wrestling advantage.Better at subs too.

I like Hector but he is a tad overrated.Bisping would beat him soundly too... imo..

First, I think the fight between Weidman/Lombard is almost 50/50. Bisping beat Lombard though? How? It would HAVE to be via decision. I'd be shocked if Bisping made it through Rnd. 1 with Lombard, the guys hand speed & power would be enough to take Bisping out rather quick, and I can' think Bisping could get the TD, on the ground Bisping is at a disadvantage too....

lombard is awesome, but he's not a better wrestler than weidman, his bjj isn't as good, and he's not as athletic.

Weidman wont be able to get Lombard down Lombards BJJ is much better and Lombard is more athletic

once lombard gasses weidman dominates especially if it was a 5 rounder it is stylistically a great fight on paper.

Weidman is far too big and skilled for Lombard, it wouldn't surprise me if Lombard went down to 170 after being thrown around by Weidman.

Back