weakest ppv card ever?

Do you want the GPS coordinates or not? I feel like you are just dying for this dick now.

Kid, you have some serious issues that I cannot help you with. If you want to send anyone your coordinates, be my guest. You do not need my special permission

Kid, you have some serious issues that I cannot help you with. If you want to send anyone your coordinates, be my guest. You do not need my special permission

I actually agree with him

Take a break from sherdog before you embarrass yourself further

Its cool bro, you just keep calling everyone kids. This way you can establish your beta existence. That's cool you got a Logan Paul fan to back you up lol.

I actually agree with him

Take a break from sherdog before you embarrass yourself further

It's like all the trolls suddenly started to follow me.
What hole did you all crawl from, guys?

Its cool bro, you just keep calling everyone kids. This way you can establish your beta existence. That's cool you got a Logan Paul fan to back you up lol.

You ARE a kid.

And besides that, I didn't really understood what you're blabbering about. Are you punch drunk?

You ARE a kid.

And besides that, I didn't really understood what you're blabbering about. Are you punch drunk?

Yeah i'm actually your biological father. Your mom and I are sorry about all the bath salts. Keep the lame insults coming off your iPhone dork.

Im actually free tonight and tomorrow but still don't want to stay up all night at watch it (European time card starts at midnight and ends at 7AM). Gonna torrent it next morning and fast-foward all the boring shit.

This is the correct answer, and it's what the UFC clearly wants by putting together such a SHIT card.

Yeah i'm actually your biological father. Your mom and I are sorry about all the bath salts. Keep the lame insults coming off your iPhone dork.

And THAT you consider not a lame insult? Did your little sister tell you the father joke?

Kid, you're pathetic. Stop trying.

Barao vs Faber
Boetsch vs Lombard
Ring vs Mcgee
Etc

It really is pretty bad DJ vs Cejudo is the rematch nobody asked for. TJ/Cody 2 is a good fight but nobody but Cody or apparently the UFC thought he deserved a rematch.

The rest of the card is amazingly bad. This one is gonna do poor numbers.

I've paid for this, but yeah. It is entirely riding on the success of the TJ/Cody fight.

Not at all. Even both champs have worse ppvs.
TJ's worst ppv card : ufc 177

Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw (c) def. Joe Soto KO (head kick and punches) 5 2:20
Lightweight Tony Ferguson def. Danny Castillo Decision (split) (28–29, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00
Women's Bantamweight Bethe Correia def. Shayna Baszler TKO (punches) 2 1:56
Lightweight Carlos Diego Ferreira def. Ramsey Nijem TKO (punches) 2 1:53
Lightweight Yancy Medeiros def. Damon Jackson Submission (reverse bulldog choke) 2 1:54

MM's worst ppv card : ufc 186

Flyweight Demetrious Johnson (c) def. Kyoji Horiguchi Submission (armbar) 5 4:59
Catchweight (215 lbs) Quinton Jackson def. Fábio Maldonado Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 30–27, 30–27) 3 5:00
Middleweight Michael Bisping def. C.B. Dollaway Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00
Catchweight (160 lbs) John Makdessi def. Shane Campbell TKO (punches) 1 4:53
Bantamweight Thomas Almeida def. Yves Jabouin
I was at 186, that card got gutted.
It lost a title fight and Rory v. Lombard.

Back