weakest ppv card ever?

I have ordered ever PPV from the UFC since UFC 39 , the only exceptions are Mighty Rat fights . I may watch at the local Bar but I am not paying for this one.

So you had no problem ordering 224 or 222, but you won’t pay for this one?! It’s apparent you don’t value a main event

You swap unknown irrelevant wmma fight for the original Gustafsson vs Volkan fight and we have the card of the year so far. Main card is literally one good fight away from being a A caliber card

I completely disagree . Early UFC fights were awesome. No wrestling all slugfests or quick submissions. They were very entertaining. I agree they didn’t have the technical skills of a Ben Askerin but they weren’t boring ever.
good point. I was definitely going for the true technical side. I completely agree it would have been a adrenaline filled show. Violent and quick

The top two fights are amazing.

I’ll agree the other 3 are super weak, but these two fights alone are worth it

The card is surprisingly bad. Maybe they realize Los Angeles is not an MMA town, but why go there instead of Anaheim?

But I think UFC 228 is worse, just look at the two main fights
Di6elmfXgAA3lv-.jpg

Also UFC 147 was really bad:
220px-UFCPoster147WanderleiSilvaRichFranklinWerdumRussow.jpg

the rest of the main card was TUF Brazil fighters

Maybe not the worst due to the main event being so much fun, I mean, how often is one guaranteed satisfaction in the outcome of a fight? I don’t care who loses, as long as I see one of them lose. If it’s a draw then yea that would suck a bit.

But the undercard is legendarily bad, I’m starting to think we should all get money every time we have to see Mighty Mouse fight in that division.

Oh no shit? So besides main event, co-main event and Cub Swanson fight you follow the other fighters pretty religiously I presume?

"Religiously"? Spare me with the reductio ad absurdum crap.

However, if you wanna know more about any fighter specifically, I'll gladly educate you.

"Religiously"? Spare me with the reductio ad absurdum crap.

However, if you wanna know more about any fighter specifically, I'll gladly educate you.

LOL bro you can save your internet psychology shit for the birds dork. Educate me about your mom I'm all about her.

LOL bro you can save your internet psychology shit for the birds dork. Educate me about your mom I'm all about her.

What was that, an attempt to insult me?
Hit the puberty first, "bro". Does your sister know you're using her computer to flood MMA forums? Probably not, otherwise she would beat you up

What was that, an attempt to insult me?
Hit the puberty first, "bro". Does your sister know you're using her computer to flood MMA forums? Probably not, otherwise she would beat you up

You seem so edgy brah. You must be really cool fapping to anime and using higher diction in an unnecessary fashion to try to look hardcore. You must get all the dick.

I honestly paid 1,200$ for floor tickets just to see tj vs cody .. so other than that fight = meh have low expectations set

The top two fights are amazing.

I’ll agree the other 3 are super weak, but these two fights alone are worth it
If that Gus vs Volkan fight would’ve stayed on no one would be complaining bout the card

You seem so edgy brah. You must be really cool fapping to anime and using higher diction in an unnecessary fashion to try to look hardcore. You must get all the dick.

OK you stopped making sense at all. First insults were supposed to be somehow related to me, now you're just throwing some random stuff.

Do you have anything else to say?

OK you stopped making sense at all. First insults were supposed to be somehow related to me, now you're just throwing some random stuff.

Do you have anything else to say?

Actually yes. Since you clearly are infatuated with me, maybe I text you my GPS location so you can take this dick?

Back