weakest ppv card ever?

Mal Intentions

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
this weekends card is probably the worst ppv card in history in totality from top to bottom...
i barely know any of the fighters outside of the top 2 fights...
how on earth do they think this warrants charging $60+?

It's a shame because as far as match ups go they don't get much better than the main event.

Nope... too two fights are great.

Last year and first half of this year had MUCH worse ppv cards

The PPV itself isn't that bad (except the WMMA fight). The prelims make this a lackluster card.

But who cares, Cody vs. TJ is one of the best matchups you could possibly make. For me it's up there with a Khabib vs. Ferguson fight.

Not even the weakest of the last 4 cards. Nunes vs Pennington blows it out of the water.

Im actually free tonight and tomorrow but still don't want to stay up all night at watch it (European time card starts at midnight and ends at 7AM). Gonna torrent it next morning and fast-foward all the boring shit.

This is the equivalent of saying this is the worst thread in the history of sherdog. While this thread IS bad, it would only prove that someone coming up with such a statement has the memory of a shrimp.

Im actually free tonight and tomorrow but still don't want to stay up all night at watch it (European time card starts at midnight and ends at 7AM). Gonna torrent it next morning and fast-foward all the boring shit.

Pretty much what I do with every card. Cuts a 6 hour even to about 90 minutes.

228 will be worse. Too much WMMA and possibility of a timid snoozefest between Tyquil and Gorilla. Zabit vs Yair might be funny if Zabit handles that ass.

I forgot there was a card on tonight :eek:

Not at all. Even both champs have worse ppvs.
TJ's worst ppv card : ufc 177

Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw (c) def. Joe Soto KO (head kick and punches) 5 2:20
Lightweight Tony Ferguson def. Danny Castillo Decision (split) (28–29, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00
Women's Bantamweight Bethe Correia def. Shayna Baszler TKO (punches) 2 1:56
Lightweight Carlos Diego Ferreira def. Ramsey Nijem TKO (punches) 2 1:53
Lightweight Yancy Medeiros def. Damon Jackson Submission (reverse bulldog choke) 2 1:54

MM's worst ppv card : ufc 186

Flyweight Demetrious Johnson (c) def. Kyoji Horiguchi Submission (armbar) 5 4:59
Catchweight (215 lbs) Quinton Jackson def. Fábio Maldonado Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 30–27, 30–27) 3 5:00
Middleweight Michael Bisping def. C.B. Dollaway Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00
Catchweight (160 lbs) John Makdessi def. Shane Campbell TKO (punches) 1 4:53
Bantamweight Thomas Almeida def. Yves Jabouin

Don't let Rogan see this.

If you start a thread titled "Weakest PPV ever?" or "Worst card ever?" you deserve to be IP banned for stupidity.

Back