We named our son Jagger...thoughts?

Congrats on the little bundle of joy. I personally think the name is wack though. I guess it would be cool for a dog or a cat or something, but I wouldn't name my son that. That's just like, my opinion, man.

Should have named him "Seven" to make George Costanza proud.

Thanks for all the well wishes and feed back. The moral of the story is when it comes to naming a baby, you'll never please everyone so make sure you and mom are happy.

Now you have to name your next kid, Watts.

Reminds me too much of Mick Jagger, whom I don't care for. I'm not really into unconventional names. At least it's not one of those strange athletic and explosive names.

Anyways, as long as you're happy with it ......

He's gonna get clowned and called Jag-off in school. You blew it.

Congrats man. Jagger is a cool name imo. My girl is pregnant and we are expecting to have a kid in September providing everything goes well. If I have a son his name will be Finn.

You can name your kid Finn as long as his middle name is MacCool

There was this kid on one of my hockey teams back when i was maybe 14 or 15. My friend didn't know his name so he just started calling him Jagger, and it stuck forever. I think he chose it because the kid was tenacious despite his lack of skills. That's what a "Jagger" is to us.

That's a terrible name lol. And what were you two doing the nine months prior to his birth?Too busy to think of a name?

I like.

I wanted our son to be named Logan. This was like 20 years ago so it wasnt popular then.

Had to settle for the middle name. I never told my wife until later why I wanted that name.

wolf_by_nefar007.jpg

There was a kid named Logan who lived on my old street (this was over 10 years ago) and he was an asshole.

Finn

[fin]

Spell Syllables

noun
a native or inhabitant of Finland.

any native speaker of Finnish.

a native speaker of any Finnic language.

"The name Finn is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Finn is: Fair. Mythology; Finn Mac Cumhail was legendary Irish 3rd century hero similar to the English Robin Hood."

Back